The TCS Advantage
- SAP expertise: With a successful track record of providing SAP services for over two decades, TCS has emerged as a leading systems integrator and application services partner for enterprises globally. Since 2007, TCS has won the prestigious global SAP Pinnacle Awards in various categories every year.
- Strategic partnership: As an SAP Global Services Partner, TCS works with the enterprise solutions major on co-innovation across various industries and transformational engagements with strategic clients. The alliance gives TCS access to SAP organizations, expertise, and stakeholders.
- SAP as customer: TCS has worked with SAP for more than a decade, providing end-to-end application management and a comprehensive portfolio of other services to SAP’s internal IT and other business units. As a strategic IT service provider to SAP, TCS gains privileged insights and very early exposure to new solutions implemented first within SAP — prior to market launch.
Solutions We Offer
TCS is one of the leading global co-innovation partners of SAP. Key joint initiatives and solutions developed by the alliance over the years include:
- SAP HANA: TCS has been among SAP’s first partners for HANA. It has launched dedicated customer innovation Labs for HANA, building and showcasing business solutions on top of the in-memory platform. Today, TCS has one of the largest HANA practices in SAP’s partner ecosystem and engages with SAP on S4/HANA, HANA Cloud Platform and HANA Enterprise Cloud initiatives.
- Hybris: TCS runs a global go-to-market and co-innovation initiative with SAP for Hybris, the omni-channel e-commerce solution targeting several industries including retail, consumer goods, manufacturing, automotive, and utilities.
- Competitive Pricing: TCS Optumera Competitive Pricing, developed by TCS in collaboration with SAP on the SAP HANA platform, enables retailers to analyse, monitor, and react to pricing changes of their competitors in real time across sales channels.
- Real-time Disruption Management: TCS developed predictive analytics solutions on top of SAP HANA for utilities and airlines. The solutions provide real-time insight, and recommend measures to minimize the impact of operational disruptions.
- Perfect Plant: TCS offers boardroom to shop floor integration, leveraging SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (SAP MII) and SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME).
- Dealer Business Management: TCS has developed automotive solutions, accelerators, and extensions on top of SAP Dealer Business Management, and works with SAP on joint go-to-market initiatives.
- Swift MRO (Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul): TCS worked with British Airways to develop a SAP-based solution that helps carriers manage maintenance, repair, and overhaul, and contains in-built components for compliance management at aviation and other discrete industries.
- Database Migration Factory: As part of a database migration initiative undertaken in partnership with SAP, TCS has developed tools and set up a Database Migration Factory. The factory helps clients migrate from any database to SAP database solutions, including Sybase ASE, Sybase IQ, and SAP HANA, in a risk-free and cost-efficient manner.
- Life Sciences Solutions: TCS has developed assets and differentiators like Medi Velocity and Serialization solutions on the SAP platform.
The TCS–SAP alliance helps enterprises reap the following benefits:
- Access SAP’s resources and communities on applications, analytics, database, technology, mobile, cloud, and in-memory solutions, which are exclusively available to its partners.
- Leverage flexible licensing and deployment options, as well as royalty models, in accordance with your business requirements.
- Co-innovate and co-develop in partnership with SAP's product and solution management teams.
- Contribute to early enablement for new SAP solutions through ramp-up programs, special invitations to beta testing, and future roadmap insights.
“More and more companies are choosing solutions from SAP than ever before, and in many ways, we attribute that to the strength and commitment of our partners, Together, we are working with partners like TCS to help our customers run simply and at their best. TCS exemplifies leadership and a can-do attitude, and we congratulate everyone involved in TCSfor this well-deserved 2015 SAP Pinnacle Award.”
- Rodolpho Cardenuto, President, Global Partner Operations, SAP
About the partner
As the market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device — SAP enables customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world’s largest business software company, serving more than 282,000 customers in 190 countries. SAP’s customer base includes 87 percent of Forbes Global 2000 companies and 98 percent of 100 most-valued brands.
Know more about SAP