The TCS Advantage | What TCS Provides | Business Value | Brochure
The banking and financial services industry is facing increased uncertainty with changing customer expectations, new market entrants and privacy and security concerns. To thrive in this marketplace, enterprises must efficiently and securely deliver the quality services customers want, when and where they want them.
Digital Commerce Solution for Banking & Financial Services helps maximize the digital commerce cycle to deliver more value to empowered customers.
The TCS Advantage
TCS Digital Commerce Solution for Banking & Financial Services is a fully integrated end-to-end solution that spans the digital commerce cycle of Market, Sell and Service. It provides the analytics-driven intelligence needed to streamline and accelerate the commerce cycle to efficiently deliver a superior customer experience.
What TCS Provides
At the center of the Digital Commerce Solution for Banking & Financial Services is the powerful Commerce Engine Platform with modules for Pricing & Promotion, Content & Merchandising, Catalog, Consumer Profile (Party) Management, Order Management — all designed to help banking and financial services organization’s provide a consistent, excellent customer experience across all touch points.
- Market Modules: Consumer Experience Management, Advanced Search & Discovery, Personalization & Recommendation, and Retargeting modules enable banking and financial services organizations to conduct more targeted marketing across channels for faster revenues.
- Sell Module: The Cross-Channel Sales Enabler module gives banking and financial services organizations the features and capabilities needed to respond to the changing needs of its digitally empowered clients.
- Service Module: Omni-Channel Customer Voice gives banking and financial services organizations the information needed to deliver superior service and support.
Digital Commerce for Banking & Financial Services helps financial enterprises:
- Deliver superior service and support
- Be more responsive to customers’ demands
- Streamline the digital commerce cycle to reduce operational costs
- Conduct more targeted marketing across channels for faster revenues, leveraging analytics for more accurate targeting and personalization
- Expand their ecosystem of partners and suppliers to improve competiveness
Download Brochure (PDF, 205 KB)