TCS Advantage | What TCS provides | Business Value | Brochure
The communications industry has never been more challenging with increased customer expectations for new quality services and lower costs. High churn rates and increased competition make it more important than ever to deliver the right products and services at the right time.
TCS’s Digital Commerce Solution for Communications helps CSPs maximize the digital commerce cycle to deliver superior customer experiences.
The TCS Advantage
Tailored for CSPs and communications device retailers, Digital Commerce for Communications includes an end-to-end approach that spans the digital commerce cycle of market, sell and service. With a foundation built on a wide variety of analytics-driven intelligence, CSPs and communications device retailers can align supply to be more responsive to customers, reduce operational costs, and expand the partner/supplier ecosystem for improved competitiveness.
What TCS Provides
At the center of the Digital Commerce Solution for Communications is the Commerce Engine Platform with capabilities for Cart & Basket Management, Pricing & Promotion, Content & Merchandising, Fulfillment & Facility, Product & Catalog, Consumer Profile (Party) Management, Order Management, Mobile Commerce and Inventory Management--all designed to help CSPs manage products, orders and customer data to provide a superior customer experience across all touch points.
- Modules for Market: Consumer Experience Management, Personalization and Recommendation, and Retargeting modules enable CSPs to conduct more targeted marketing across channels for faster revenues.
- Sell Module: The B2C Accelerated Telco Commerce module gives CSPs the features and capabilities needed to respond to the changing needs of the B2C market.
- Service Modules: Omni-Channel Customer Voice gives retailers the information needed to deliver superior service and support.
Digital Commerce for Communications enables CSPs and communication device retailers to:
- Deliver superior service and support
- Be more responsive to customers’ demands with synchronized supply and demand
- Streamline the digital commerce cycle to reduce operational costs
- Conduct more targeted marketing across channels for faster revenues
- Leverage analytics for more accurate targeting and personalization
- Expand their ecosystem of partners and suppliers to improve competiveness
Download Brochure (PDF, 465 KB)