Competition in retail has always been fierce with razor-thin margins. And now, with growing competition from online and non-traditional retailers, and increasingly complex supply networks, it is more important than ever for retailers to focus on getting the right products and services to customers, when and where they want them, while driving operational efficiencies.
TCS Advantage | What TCS provides | Business Value | Brochure
The TCS Advantage
Digital Commerce for Retail helps retailers improve their buy, market, sell and service capabilities delivering efficiencies across the value chain. Leveraging advanced customer analytics, Digital Commerce provides the insights needed to boost customer loyalty. And, the demand forecasting capabilities enable retailers to Commerce provides align supply to be more responsive to customers, reduce operational costs, and expand the partner and supplier ecosystem for improved competitiveness.
What TCS Provides
At the center of the Digital Commerce Solution for Retail is the powerful Commerce Engine Platform with modules for Cart & Basket Management, Pricing & Promotion, Content & Merchandising, Fulfillment & Facility, Product & Catalog, Consumer Profile (Party) Management, Order Management, Mobile Commerce, and Inventory Fulfillment — all designed to help you manage products, orders and customer data to provide a superior customer experience across all touchpoints.
- Modules for Buy: Procure to Pay and Supplier Collaboration & Networking — help retailers source, control and procure the goods and materials required to deliver products and services to meet market demand.
- Modules for Market: Consumer Experience Management, Advanced Search & Merchandising, Personalization and Recommendation, and Retargeting modules enable retailers to conduct more targeted marketing across channels for faster revenues.
- Sell modules: The B2B Digital Commerce and B2C Accelerated Omni-Channel Commerce modules provide features and capabilities designed to meet the evolving needs of the B2c and B2B markets.
- Service modules: Omni-Channel Customer Voice gives retailers the information needed to deliver superior service and support.
Digital Commerce for Retail helps retailers:
- Respond quickly to changes in demand with synchronized supply and demand
- Deliver superior service and support
- Streamline the digital commerce cycle to reduce operational costs
- Conduct more targeted marketing across channels for faster revenues
- Leverage analytics for more accurate targeting and personalization
- Expand their ecosystem of partners and suppliers to improve competiveness
Download Brochure (PDF, 260 KB)