Competition in retail has always been fierce with razor-thin margins. And now, with growing competition from online and non-traditional retailers, and increasingly complex supply networks, it is more important than ever for retailers to focus on getting the right products and services to customers, when and where they want them, while driving operational efficiencies.
The TCS Advantage
Tailored for retailers, Digital Commerce for Retail includes an end-to-end approach that spans the entire digital commerce cycle of buy, market, sell and service. With a foundation built on a wide variety of analytics-driven intelligence, retailers can sense demand and align supply to be more responsive to customers, reduce operational costs, and expand the partner and supplier ecosystem for improved competitiveness.
What TCS Provides
At the center of the Digital Commerce Solution for Retail is the Digital Commerce Platform, which includes core capabilities for Market (browse, search, content/catalog management) and Sell (checkout, shopping cart, promotion, and order capture).
- Modules for Buy: Warehouse & Transportation Management, Supply ChainDigital Commerce for Retail Management, Supply Chain Visibility & Optimization and Collaboration Networking and Business Services - help retailers source, control and procure the goods and materials required to deliver products and services to meet market demand.
- Modules for Market: Customer Service, Inventory/Facility Management, Search Engine Optimization, Personalization & Segmentation - enable retailers to conduct more targeted marketing across channels for faster revenues.
- Modules for providing Service: Reporting, Distributed Order Management, Customer Insight & Intelligence, and Cross-Channel Management - give retailers the information needed to deliver superior service and support
- Other Services Modules: Security Services, Third Party Services, Advanced Web Content Management, and Social Media-driven Advertising Effectiveness - provide authentication and authorization, content versioning, administration, configuration and publishing of all types of content; and social media-driven advertising
Digital Commerce for Retail helps retailers enable the following:
- Respond quickly to changes in demand with synchronized supply and demand
- Deliver superior service and support
- Streamline the digital commerce cycle to reduce operational costs
- Conduct more targeted marketing across channels for faster revenues
- Leverage analytics for more accurate targeting and personalization
- Expand their ecosystem of partners and suppliers to improve competiveness