In recent years, the legal sector has seen unprecedented levels of change; pressures on fees and budgets have increased and competition has intensified. There is an urgent need to replace legacy systems and deploy a single IT integrated platform.
TCS’ Legal Management Solution (LMS), a true, fully-integrated, end-to-end business application for law firms, drives business efficiency across all functional silos.
Read what our customers have to say about TCS’ LMS:
Shoosmiths, Chris Stanton, Group CFO | The Law Society of England & Wale, Steve Jeffree, Group CIO
The TCS Advantage
TCS’ extensive global footprint offers you the strongest skill combination of the most competent people in the world, working together. Our ability to deliver onsite, offsite, near-shore and offshore solutions ensures world-class quality resources to meet your requirements at a competitive cost. Our presence in more than 50 countries worldwide means that we can deliver integrated IT services, including TCS’ LMS, wherever you operate.
Solutions / Services we offer
TCS’ LMS is a single global, multi-currency, multi-jurisdiction and multi-compliant scalable platform, which drives business efficiency across all functional silos. Built on the SAP platform, LMS extends the SAP professional services best practice to cover all major functions of a legal business. We provide a range of services from business process outsourcing of core and non-core activities to complete end-to-end IT outsourcing and system integration.
We also make it possible for you to achieve the following:
- Access world-class human resources and talent management services integrated with your practice management system
- Get an insight into component-level profitability
- Benefit from a platform that ensures compliance and minimizes risk
- Consolidate a disparate IT landscape
- Derive incremental efficiencies by adopting best practices
- Tap into a broader pool of skilled and experience resources
- Stay connected with the latest technologies from TCS and SAP
Our solution provides you with an integrated system that operates in real time without relying on periodic updates, along with a single database that supports all applications, and single global matter management throughout the application.
You also derive the following benefits:
- An improvement in fee earner productivity
- A reduction in cost and complexity of maintenance, with fewer third-party applications
- An improvement in data services and access control and better management of user privileges, with assured security
- Real-time insights into the component-level profitability at the firm, practice group, fee earner, office, client or matter levels
- Integration of business processes into one platform, one database that results in the ability to share vital, consistent information across the firm, ensuring a “single version of the truth”
“Following a comprehensive evaluation of the solutions in the market, Shoosmiths found that LMS from TCS could best meet our requirements. Aside from replacing our Practice Management System with a robust and world-class finance and matter management system, our goals were further reaching. By choosing a true ERP system, we will be able to replace multiple disparate systems, such as HR and CRM, with a single solution providing one version of the truth in real time, thereby improving decision making and enabling us to be provide our clients with a more efficient and higher quality service.”
- Shoosmiths, Chris Stanton, Group CFO
“As a result of the changing nature of the Society, we not only needed a platform that provided maximum opportunity for the transformation, but also a partner with legal domain knowledge and deep competencies in application development and its implementation. TCS has the depth of expertise and wealth of supporting tools which allow us to implement these changes and ultimately help us become a more agile organization.”
- The Law Society of England & Wales, Steve Jeffree, Group CIO