The TCS Advantage
- A dedicated Analytics and Insights team with extensive experience in the CPG industry: We have provided rich and customized solutions for several CPG companies
- Highly developed data architecture: Our cross-industry experience in data management has translated into mature data architecture expertise and rapid deployment processes
- Enterprise wide data-capture models – Our analytics solutions enable the easy capture of platform-agnostic data from myriad functions
- Customized analytics solution design – We understand your unique needs and customize solutions based on current and future business requirements
- Advanced rendering mechanisms – Our Mobility CoE provides you with a wide range of platforms and devices that offer real-time insights for quicker responses
solutions we offer
TCS provides end-to-end services on analytics including consulting and road map definition. We also use cBIDS© (Consumer products Business Intelligence for Decision Support) a technology neutral, global best practices framework that constitutes process models for various business processes and associated key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics hierarchies that allows rapid adoption of analytics across the organization.
Our solutions include:
- Demand Signal Management (DSiM) - Our demand management solution senses demand from the downstream data including sales, stock and market data. Various inputs likeinternal ERP data, retailer POS data, syndicated data and third party data are processed through the DSiM solution which runs on the SAP HANA platform. It then performs real-time in-memory computing and draw actionable insights such as the following:
- Retailer Inventory
- Category Insights
- Trade Spend effectiveness
- Integrated Costs Analysis Platform (iCAP) - The solution provides an easy to use mechanism to monitor and analyze cost of serving customers along specific channels of distribution of a product/category. This ultimately enables the design of an optimized segment and channel strategy.
- Real Time Business Insights (RTBI) - Helps draw cross-functional business insights & respond swiftly to business by collating your internal, external, structured and unstructured data sources through a unified, single window view of information.
- Significant cost benefits, reduced associated cost of emergency shipment and higher trade spend effectiveness, leading to increased ROI
- Enhanced transparency and cost efficiency through actionable insights
- Integrated scenario building capabilities to support any situation and allow systems to deliver right information to right people at the right time