Plagued by uncertainty in global financial markets and increased competition, it is imperative for banks today to confront various challenges while answering the following questions:
- Is the bank swift enough to collate reliable institution-wide risk exposures to dynamic market events across multiple business divisions?
- Are risk managers able to view underlying trade and account details from aggregated data to ascertain underlying asset quality?
- Do the bank’s risk operations provide competitive advantage by freeing up capital through reduction in RWA and provisioning needs? Are the bank’s processes, operations and infrastructure aligned to achieve this goal?
- Does the bank have an integrated risk management system to enforce consistent credit policy across global operations?
The Global Risk Management solution from TCS BaNCS, a service-oriented and high performance 24/7 credit risk platform, is the answer to the above.
This credit risk solution provides:
- A single source of cleansed counterparty risk data
- A reliable, verifiable and transparent view of credit risk data across source systems and trading platforms
- An integrated feature-rich UI platform for timely and continuous credit risk management and oversight over all risk parameters
- Collateral management facilities at counterparty, facility and trade levels
- Fully digitized and integrated credit workflows implementing delegated lending authorities (DLA)
- Improvements in operational efficiencies through SLA-based workflow management and related MI reporting
- Systematic portfolio monitoring for covenants and excess utilizations
- Extensive audit and historic data capabilities aiding SOX compliance
- In-built adaptors and diverse technology agnostic protocol handlers for easy integration with legacy risk infrastructure, analytical engines and market data providers
To learn more about how TCS BaNCS can help you manage risks and experience certainty, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View brochure: Global Risk Management solution from TCS BaNCS