TCS BaNCS enables transformation in financial services through a superior and holistic suite of solutions for banks, capital market firms, insurance companies and diversified financial institutions. Each solution in the TCS BaNCS family has been designed to run as a scalable and robust service, fully integrated with existing business models, enterprise infrastructures and technology architectures. With our collaborative and innovative approach, financial services organizations can gain the following:
- A competitive advantage and provide differentiated solutions to their customers
- Increased operational efficiency and agility
- Certainty in delivery
TCS BaNCS is a globally recognized industry leader, with its solution consistently recognized by industry experts.
- Forrester Research cites TCS BaNCS as a Leader in Customer-Centric Global Banking Platforms report (Q3 2016)
- TCS BaNCS is accredited with SWIFTReady 2016 Certification for Corporate Actions, Payments and Securities Processing
- HDFC Securities trading platform running on Securities Trading and Securities Processing solution from TCS BaNCS has been awarded as ‘Best Retail Broker’ at the Outlook Money Awards – 2015 in the Runner-Up category. HDFC Securities has been winning this award for the past five years
- Skoch Technology Awards conferred the Skoch Order-of-Merit to TCS BaNCS Insurance and New Indian Assurance Co. Ltd project 'Automation & Rigorous Application & Monitoring Control'
- TCS BaNCS for Payments was featured in CEB TowerGroup Analysts' "Winning the Payment Triathlon: Racing to Zero, Real-Time, and Revenue" Report, 2015
- TCS Ranked Number One on the 2015 IDC Financial Insights FinTech Rankings Top 100
- TCS placed as a leader in IDC Marketscape – Worldwide Core Banking Solutions 2014 Vendor Assessment – Global Providers for North American Banks, Asia/Pacific Banks and European Banks (Source:IDC Financial Insights, Doc # FI253356 December 2014, FI253683, January 2015 & FI254031 February 2015)
- *TCS named a Leader for seventh year in a row by Gartner in Magic Quadrant for International Retail Core Banking report by Don Free and Ethan Wang, published on 13th November, 2014
- TCS BaNCS customer “Agriculture Insurance Company of India” was a finalist in the IASA Technology Innovation Award 2014
TCS BaNCS was nominated as finalist for Core Banking and Payments by the Banking Technology Readers Choice 2014
- TCS BaNCS rated “Best in Class” for Design and Security and Enterprise Support in Online Banking Solutions Report
- TCS BaNCS wins Global Custodian award for Best Custody second time in a row
- AmBank and TCS Financial Solutions win the Best Single Country Core Banking Implementation award during The Asian Banker Technology Implementation Awards Programme 2014
- TCS BaNCS and its client HDFC Securities Limited, win 'The Asian Banker Financial Markets Technology Implementation Award 2014'
- Shanghai Rural Commercial Bank and TCS BaNCS win the Best Core banking Implementation Award 2014
- The Custody solution from TCS BaNCS wins in the “Best Clearing and Settlement” category at The FTF Technology Innovation Awards
- *TCS wins Celent’s “XCelent Customer Base Award” for North America
- TCS BaNCS named a Best In Class Provider in CEB TowerGroup's report for Core Banking
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank and C-Edge Technologies are recognized as the winners of The Asian Banker Achievement Awards 2012 under the category “Technology Implementation Awards” for the “Best ASP-based program.”
- TCS emerges as the most valuable company in the BT 500 list for the year 2012.
- TCS is featured in the Forbes Asia’s Fab 50 list for the fifth time. It is also recognized as one of the “50 Most Engaged Workplaces™” in the US.
- TCS is ranked fourth in the “Most Valuable IT Services Brand” global survey conducted by Brand Finance, the world’s leading brand valuation firm (May 2012).
* The award is based on Celent’s annual “Big Leagues Tables” rankings, which are calculated through a deal score that estimates the value of new-name deals for core banking solutions landed during the 12-month period from July of the prior year through June of that year. The weighted score accounts for bank size, geography, and number of modules installed, yielding more useful information than merely the raw number of new customers.
*Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Download Brochure: TCS Financial Solutions