- Entered Australia in 1988.
- Our mission is to partner with customers and co-create solutions to drive optimization and agility across the enterprise.
- Today, TCS has a leadership position in Australia and New Zealand’s thriving Banking and Finance, Retail, Travel and Transport, Insurance as well as Energy and Telecommunications sectors.
- Our team has forged business partnerships with over 75 clients in Australia and New Zealand.
- TCS has over 10,500 associates servicing our Australian and New Zealand based customers. Over 2,500 members of the team are carrying out work onsite in client offices across Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Auckland.
- As a world-leading IT services, business solutions and consulting organization TCS is committed to Australia and New Zealand. Our offerings encompass IT Infrastructure Services, Business Process Services, Engineering and Assurance Services. We also have a growing team of associates covering Big Data, Mobility and Digital Services.
- TCS is also a Global Alliance Partner with a range of leading companies such as IBM, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Cisco, VM Ware, EMC, SAS, Teradata and Google.
- TCS is a member of the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) and our team plays an active role within the Australian Computer Society. TCS is also a member of the Trans-Tasman Business Circle as well as the SAP Australian User Group (SAUG).
Acquisitions in Australia
- TCS acquired Sydney-based Financial Network Services (FNS), a leading Australian core banking solutions vendor in 2005. TCS strengthened its portfolio of banking and financial services products by adding a strong, high-performance Core Banking Solution TCS BaNCS, the flagship product into the TCS Financial Solutions portfolio.
- TCS acquired consulting firm TCSM in Australia in November 2006. TCSM has been integrated with our Global Consulting Practice.
- TCS enjoys a robust working relationship with leading educational institutions in Australia including University of New South Wales, University of Technology Sydney, Macquarie University, as well as the University of Western Sydney.
- Recognized as a Top Employer in Australia by CRF Institute for three years in a row in 2015, 2014 and 2013
- Winner of Service Excellence Award 2014 from the Customer Service Institute of Australia
- ISG Paragon Award 2013 – Best BPO Sourcing Relationship – TCS and AGL
- Winner of the SAP Award for Excellence for Best Run value realization, 2012 for “AGL Spectrum project”
At TCS, we believe in making a positive impact on the community, ensuring our business is environmentally and socially responsible. Our team participates in:
- Pro-bono support for community organizations using TCS core competencies
- Community volunteering and philanthropic support for charities
- Sustainable business operations
- Partnerships with our clients on CSR activities