The TCS Advatange
Our partnership has resulted in:
- The delivery of innovative end-to-end solutions by leveraging TCS’ industry, product, and service expertise, and Cisco’s technology capabilities
- Reduced risks in the technology procurement and ownership process
- Reduced IT costs with cost-effective scalable solutions
TCS - Cisco Solutions
The TCS–Cisco partnership offers:
- SAP HANA based Reference Architecture: This is a pre-integrated and pre-tested blueprint for running SAP HANA on Cisco compute and network hardware, which helps our clients avoid excessive testing and performance tuning.
- Inter Airline through Check-In (IATCI): This solution offers passengers travelling on Star Alliance flights the convenience of checking in just once and receiving all boarding passes at the start of their journey, irrespective of their interconnecting flight schedules. IATCI is implemented and supported by TCS on the Cisco platform. TCS has helped plan, design, and implement the new cloud infrastructure, while performing data center migration and constructing the IATCI functional solution on TCS’ managed cloud platform.
- TCS Real-Time Remote Asset Monitoring Solution: This solution utilizes Cisco's Integrated Services Routers (ISRs), which include Fog Computing technology, and TCS Connected Universe Platform to develop and deliver highly scalable Industrial Internet applications. It helps companies predict customer demands, create differentiated products and services, and respond to customer needs in real time.
"Cisco and TCS are Market Leading companies. We focus our partnership on a range of innovative technologies that enable new business models and truly change the way we work, play, live and learn: next generation data centers, cloud, IoE/IoT, advanced intelligent networking, security and collaboration. Together we develop replicable go-to-market business solutions leveraging cutting-edge Cisco technologies and TCS strengths in IT application services, IT infrastructure services, and domain expertise in key industry verticals."
- Milo Schacher, Vice President, EMEAR Partner Organization, CISCO
About the Partner
Cisco Systems, Inc. (Cisco), incorporated on December 10, 1984, designs, manufactures, and sells Internet protocol (IP)-based networking and other products related to the communications and information technology (IT) industry, and provides services associated with these products and their use. Cisco also offers products for transporting data, voice, and video within buildings, across campuses, and around the world. Its products are designed to transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate.
Know more about Cisco