The TCS Advantage
TCS, a leader in Big Data implementations adds real value to global organizations through its domain expertise and solutions with proven success in the field. TCS provides Cloudera’ customers with world-class services, technical ability and proven experience to deliver Cloudera’ product implementations. TCS has significant Cloudera expertise in areas like strategy definition, use case identification, infrastructure setup and management, application development and maintenance, testing, advanced analytics, and predictive modeling. We helps customers derive maximum value from existing investments at significantly lower cost as compared to prior generations of data management technology.
TCS - Cloudera Solutions
- PeriVista: A single, unified view of the customer helps derive comprehensive and advanced analytics. It is gained by integrating data from various social media sources and internal unstructured data sources (such as email and chat) with existing structured data from traditional systems of record.
- Sensor Data Analytics Internet of Things (IoT) Framework: A highly customizable Big Data framework, it collects, stores, and analyzes a variety of sensor and log data from IoT deployments. This helps reduce downtime, uncover hidden patterns for greater operational efficiency, and offer opex-based business models instead of capex-based models.
- Active Archive: This high performance archival solution provides a scalable, secure, robust, and cost effective Big Data Archive, where structured and unstructured data is kept ‘warm’ for easy access and analytics. The tool manages voluminous data, and addresses the high cost of data storage and compliance needs related to stringent data retention regulations.
- Data Migration Tool: This interactive, simple-to-use solution migrates data from various enterprise data sources to the Cloudera ecosystem and vice versa. The tool enables better performance and cost savings by matching the data type and use with a customized platform that is best suited for it.
Cloudera is widely used by customers across a range of industries, including banking and financial services, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, manufacturing, and the public sector. The TCS–Cloudera alliance results in:
- The setup of an enterprise-wide repository: Cloudera offers enterprises a unified place to store, process, and analyze all their data—which may have any structure—at differing volumes and speed.
- End-to-end data management: The Cloudera Enterprise Data Hub has components that enable rapid data ingestion, transformation, query (with SQL), search, predictive modeling, streaming analytics, and real-time data access.
- Transformed enterprise performance: With advanced enterprise data management capabilities, this partnership results in increased IT operational efficiency, enhanced organizational innovation and agility, and the creation of new revenue opportunities.
"TCS has invested in Cloudera by forming the world’s largest group of Cloudera Certified Professionals, while also developing capabilities on Cloudera Enterprise. Together, we have a strong track record of delivering results to customers on their Big Data journey. By working with TCS, customers can be confident that they have the right foundation and capabilities to reach success. We are proud to be partners with TCS and continue our combined growth in the years ahead.”
– Tom Riley, CEO, Cloudera
About the Partner
Cloudera is the leader in next generation data management. Founded in 2008, Cloudera was the first company to commercialize Apache Hadoop™ and to develop enterprise-grade solutions built on this powerful open source technology. Today, Cloudera is the leading innovator in and largest contributor to the Hadoop open source software community. Cloudera has approximately 750 employees
Know more about Cloudera