The highlights of this relationship include:
- Centers of Excellence (CoEs) for HPE such as IT infrastructure management, assurance, Big Data, and converged systems
- Skills and competencies aligned to market drivers and technology trends, with expertise delivered by enterprise architects, solution architects, and administrators
- Co-branded solutions in automation, application assurance, and elastic infrastructure
The TCS Advantage
The TCS–HPE alliance offers:
- Best Practices Delivery: HPE’s technology leadership is complemented by TCS’ deep domain experience, delivery process quality, significant investments in R&D, repeatable solution assets, and a flexible global resource base.
- Timely Solutions Delivery: TCS Center of Excellence enrols in to HPE’s beta programs, thus gaining eEarly access to HPE’s new technologies. This allows us to develop timely expertise for our customers. It also reduces the time to market, enhances adoption, and reduces the chances of deployment risk.
- Proof of Concept Development: Availability of evaluation licenses enables us to jointly conduct proofs of concept.
- Access to the Strategic Alliances Development Center (SADC): This houses most HPE technologies, for benchmarking and product evaluation
TCS - HPE Solutions
The TCS–HPE solution and services portfolio includes:
- Reusable Automation Framework for Testing: This hybrid framework for automation is extended as the e-Swift framework for enterprise solutions (SAP and Oracle) testing.
- Intelligent Library Function: The library has over 700 ready-to-use functions on unified functional testing.
- Build Verification Testing Framework: A user interface-based ‘shakedown’ testing framework to ensure test readiness of the code before deploying it to the test environment.
- Data Validation Frameworks: This enhances testing capabilities for business intelligence, data warehousing, and reporting.
- Enterprise Systems Management: Dedicated HPE IT Operations Management CoE which offers consulting, implementation, support, and shared services to customers.
- Pre-Trade Sentiment Analytics: HPE Haven-based analytics solution that converts social media data into sentiment scores and actionable intelligence to help financial firms strengthen their stock positions.
About the Partner
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (Hewlett Packard Enterprise) is a multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. HPE offers information technology (IT) and enterprise services with focuses on technology solutions enabling customers to build cloud ready, mobile-ready solutions.
HPE's portfolio includes Enterprise Infrastructure, software, financial services and enterprise services businesses. Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers its services to various enterprises and governments. HPE provides services to consumers, small- and medium sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health, and education sectors.
Know more about HPE