The TCS Advantage
The TCS and HDS alliance offers a competitive advantage by leveraging TCS’ industry, product, and service expertise and HDS’ technology, products, and services. Training, reference material and solution brochures built by the alliance enhance the ability to plan and build solutions to address customer challenges
TCS - HDS Solutions
The TCS–HDS partnership offers:
- Datacenter Storage Transformation and Consolidation Solutions: TCS and HDS deploy economically superior storage architecture solutions for storage systems consolidation, migration services, and storage reclamation services across enterprise customers globally.
- TCS Integrated Cloud Portal: TCS has created an automated end-to-end application provisioning portal, by integrating infrastructure and other essential components for private cloud management in the Hitachi Lab.
- Mainframe Exit using Oracle Tuxedo Re-hosting Product Suite: TCS created the new Oracle Tuxedo target environment hosted on the Hitachi Lab VM, to gain hands-on experience of building the Oracle Tuxedo Re-hosting Solution and executing mainframe test cases on newly built environment. This pre-configured and pre-tested reference architecture on the HDS technology stack for mainframe exit which uses Oracle reduces the time for testing and production roll-out.
- TCS Casper Solution: TCS' private cloud solution, built on HDS technologies, helps enterprises accelerate the adoption and realization of benefits from the private cloud, including elasticity and flexibility, without compromising on security. Our scalable, preconfigured, and reliable infrastructure for on-promise cloud implementation helps clients transform their data centers.
“We complement each other, and we have no conflicts. Going ahead, we see the need for partnership as a very crucial part of our success. Our customers want flexible solutions, and TCS' approach to infrastructure management, and the way we can co-operate, is second to none in the market."
- Merete SØby, Managing Director, Hitachi Data Systems, Denmark
About the Partner
HDS offers modular mid-range and high-end storage systems, software, and services. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi Ltd. and part of the Hitachi Information Systems & Telecommunications Division.
We help our customers gain compelling return on investment (ROI), unmatched return on assets (ROA), and demonstrable business impact.
Know more about Hitachi