The TCS Advantage
TCS is Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner, as well as the U.S. software major’s Gold Certified Partner, Key Technology Adoption Partner, and Key Microsoft Launch Partner. The TCS-Microsoft partnership leverages TCS' Global Network Delivery Model™ to support customers throughout the world. TCS’ access to Microsoft’s experienced solution architects, consultants, product experts, and research and development (R&D) teams enables it to support organizations throughout the application and solution lifecycle.
TCS - Microsoft Solutions
The TCS-Microsoft alliance offers the following joint solutions:
- Banking CRM Solution: An innovative solution for retail banking that provides enterprise-wide views of customer relationships across banking channels and products, uncovering actionable insights that enable accelerated sales and enhanced customer service.
- Insurance Management Solution: A B2C solution for insurers, comprising policy servicing, policy accounting, and premium related services, as well as industry-specific sales and marketing capabilities
- Global Operations Solution: A solution for the discrete manufacturing industry that provides real-time, role-based visibility from top floor to shop floor, and enables users to respond to real-time events
- Customer Analytics Solution: A comprehensive customer analytics solution for the financial services industry, which provides a 360-degree customer view, market segmentation, channel analytics, predictive intelligence, and role-based dashboards
- Casper: A cloud management solution that provides a single common framework to manage public and private clouds. It includes features such as dedicated and multi-tenant-based administration, service catalogues, role-based controls, and chargeback reports
Our Microsoft Practice provides advisory, consulting, design, development, and implementation service across all Microsoft technologies. We have a dedicated Center of Excellence for:
- O365 and SharePoint
- Dynamics CRM and AX
- Microsoft BI and Data Platforms
About the Partner
In the emerging cloud-first, mobile-first world, Microsoft has established itself as a one-stop shop for businesses, offering a broad array of software, including:
- End User Computing – Office, Lync, Yammer, Bing, Skype
- Mobility – Windows Intune, Windows OS
- Cloud and Internet of Things – Azure, AzureML, and ISS.
- Collaboration and Knowledge Management and Business Processes – SharePoint, Yammer, Dynamics CRM and ERP
- OS, Server, and Database – Windows OS, Windows Servers, SQL Server
- BI and Analytics – Power BI, APS, SSRS, SSIS, Revolution Analytics
Know more about Microsoft