Our partnership with Oracle commenced in 1987, and has matured to encompass activities such as:
- Collaboration with development, technology, global business units (GBUs), sales, and support organizations within Oracle
- Joint solution ideation, development, and launch of Oracle high value growth products
- Joint account management
- Skills enhancement and enablement
- Leveraging of Oracle technology and high-performance engineered systems in TCS solutions under the Oracle Independent Software Vendor (ISV) program
- Promotion of Oracle cloud product suite covering Software as a Service (Saas), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Our collaboration with Oracle enables your business transformation through innovation. The TCS–Oracle partnership extends across Asia Pacific, Europe, the UK and Ireland, South Africa, the Middle East, and North America.
The TCS Advantage
The partnership with Oracle, an important part of our Oracle services line of business, enables us to:
- Secure executive commitment from Oracle and dedicated support from Oracle’s alliance and channels organization
- Establish a formal working relationship with Oracle’s development organization for new products, versions, and deployment scenarios
- Systematically work with Oracle’s support organization under the strategic partner program to facilitate speedier resolution of critical service requests.
Solutions We Offfer
Key solutions we have jointly developed with Oracle include:
- Omni-Channel Retail Customer Experience Solution: Built on Oracle CX suite of applications, this end-to-end solution allows the design, delivery, and optimization of end-consumer experiences.
- Oracle Exadata Migration Toolkit: This solution provides a simple, efficient platform offering complete database migration capabilities with minimal downtime.
- Reverse Logistics Management System: This comprehensive and modular solution leverages different Oracle products and TCS plug-ins. It addresses all kinds of after-market return scenarios, such as asset repair, re-manufacture, recovery, and recycling.
- Warranty Management Solution: Built on an Oracle platform, the solution provides industry best practices, accelerators, process models, analytics, and other assets to create robust and efficient warranty management processes. It improves collaboration and visibility across the value chain, ensures better quality products, and enhances customer satisfaction.
- Rapid Start Supply Chain Optimization: The solution facilitates deployment of an integrated supply chain planning solution through a rapid proof-of-concept approach.
TCS’ Oracle solutions enable customers across industries and geographies to benefit from simplified technology landscapes, integrated processes, streamlined operations, and improved agility and performance.
About the Partner
Oracle is the largest business software company in the world, with more than 320,000 customers, including 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies.
Through Oracle Partner Network, Oracle offers members access to partner-specific training, resources, go-to-market tools, and support. These help partners earn a specialized status and be recognized for their particular expertise.
Know more about Oracle