The Indian Association for Research in Computing Science (IARCS) announces the 33rd Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science conference at IIT Guwahati, India.
The FSTTCS conference is a forum for presenting original results in foundational aspects of Computer Science and Software Technology.
This event covers:
- Algorithms and data structures, including randomized, approximations, distributed, geometric, online, streaming, fixed-parameter and graph algorithms
- Computational complexity, including circuits, communication, proof and structural complexity, pseudo-randomness, PCPs and inapproximability
- Combinatorial optimization, game theory and mechanism design, quantum computing, computational biology, cryptography and security
- Automata and formal languages
- Concurrent, timed and hybrid systems
- Logic in computer science, including finite model theory, modal and temporal logics, specification, verification, and synthesis
- Programming languages, including semantics, types, program analysis and correctness
TCS is a silver sponsor of the FSTTCS conference.
To schedule a meeting with a TCS representative, please email Vasundhara Bahuguna at email@example.com