Over the years, we have evolved processes and systems that capture critical client needs, survey the set of existing third-party tools and technologies, and then develop solution accelerators that help clients achieve quicker outcomes.
- We have over 50 Centers of Excellence that track domain and technology trends and address the most critical client needs through specific frameworks or methodologies that accelerate the implementation process for third-party products.
- We are a preferred alliance partner for most leading IT product and platform companies, including Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, IBM and HP, among others. With intimate knowledge of their technologies and products, we build complementary solution accelerators that help clients in specific industries such as textile manufacturing, or with specific needs (e.g., an ERP platform upgrade) that leverage the true potential of these technologies.
- All our projects are delivered through a unified delivery framework, which includes a knowledge management system with learning from past projects. This learning provides an incentive to create knowledge assets from new projects that will benefit clients in the future.
Here are some examples of how TCS’ Solution Accelerators help clients realize tangible benefits:
- TCS BaNCS is a comprehensive portfolio of solutions for the financial services industry that provides enterprises with greater operational control, reliable technology support, continuous process improvements and enhanced speed to market.
- TCS SOLAR Framework is a service-oriented framework that helps us strategize and deliver Business Intelligence and Performance Management solutions.
- TCS Code Generator Framework (TCS MasterCraft) provides an integrated environment along with a product or application development life cycle. With a significant reuse of codes, it speeds up new application development, legacy system integration, and/or the enhancement process.