Flux in the supply chain, volatile production, and rising transportation costs can shrink your margins considerably. As consumers move to cheaper products, you need to reduce costs and launch new products responding to the changes in demographic patterns. You also need stronger capabilities for performance tracking, vendor management and digital marketing analytics.
Our business process services for the Consumer Packaged Goods industry help you improve operational performance as well as reduce transportation and volatile input costs.
The TCS Advantage
ValueBPS™: Our ValueBPS™ approach helps enterprises achieve significant and sustained business outcomes by leveraging our deep domain expertise and operations redesign methodologies such as FORE™. Our approach also encompasses robotic process automation (RPA), analytics and insights, our unique IT-BPS synergy, Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) models, and business process management (BPM).
Domain Expertise: We have partnered with the world’s leading retailers and CPG companies. Our deep domain expertise in marketing operations, product lifecycle management services, manufacturing operations, supply chain solutions and trade promotions management allows you to manage and perform your day-to-day operations more effectively.
Analytics and Insights: Our advanced analytics helps you create innovative products, effective promotions, and profitable portfolio mixes. We offer analytics solutions in the areas of sales and marketing, pricing, customer analysis, social media, and web. Our insights and recommendations regarding category growth, brand preferences, demographic shifts, and product segmentation ensure increased profitability, growth in a competitive environment and higher market share.
Solutions We Offer
Our comprehensive suite of services includes:
- Strategic Planning: Using financial analysis and modeling, we help you understand your target consumer, evaluate category dynamics and brand preferences. We work with you on valuation and transaction support.
- New Product Development: Our comprehensive analytical solutions enable you to simulate marketing scenarios before product launch, analyze competition and consumer experience, and understand product acceptance after launch.
- Supply Chain Management: Our advanced analytics offerings help you understand seasonal volume fluctuations, improve inventory utilization, and minimize risks associated with transport and logistics.
- Manufacturing: With our support in making real-time decisions you can improve productivity and ensure uniformity in data granularity across systems.
- Sales and Marketing: We help you understand the effectiveness of promotions and campaigns. The marketing analytics dashboard allows you to measure the return on your digital marketing efforts.
Key benefits we deliver include:
- Up to 10% increase in market share based on simulation of market scenarios
- Up to 15% savings through sourcing optimization
- Up to 5 -10% reduction in marketing spend on trade promotions based on analysis of promotion effectiveness, efficiency and target consumers
- Up to 40% reduction in reporting costs
- Increase in revenue through creation of market scenarios before the launch of a new product
- Efficient and effective inventory management through process transformation