The TCS Advantage
Our ValueBPS™ approach helps enterprises achieve significant and sustained business outcomes by leveraging our deep domain expertise and operations redesign methodologies such as FORE™. Our approach also encompasses robotic process automation (RPA), analytics and insights, our unique IT-BPS synergy, Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) models, and business process management (BPM).
- In-depth Industry Expertise: TCS processes over 1.5 billion transactions annually, with 100% adherence to service level agreements (SLAs) and an impressive accuracy rate of 95%. TCS’ team of risk and control practitioners have successfully worked on a range of engagements, specializing in ORM, global compliance, and fraud prevention.
- Innovative Research-backed Solutions: TCS operates an ORM Center of Excellence to promote research on risk management. Independent risk and controls assessment teams are set up to guide projects.
- Specialized Frameworks and Tools: TCS’ Risk and Control Solution helps comprehensively address quality control, ORM, surveillance, and compliance. A detailed RCM repository helps tap relevant information for timely risk assessment.
Solutions We Offer
TCS’ Business Process Services for Operational Risk Management (ORM) help in timely identification of risks and allow financial institutions to reduce their risk profiles. TCS’ offerings are backed by an in-depth understanding of the banking and financial services industry, with cross-functional risk management expertise to address risks holistically. While a robust risk and control matrix (RCM) helps map risks, reports and dashboards offer visibility on assessment plans and the remediation status.
With TCS’ ORM Business Process Services, financial institutions can:
- Drive quick decision making with round-the-clock tracking and reporting of risks
- Develop a robust ORM and governance strategy in line with the organizational objectives
- Maintain compliance with global and local requirements
- Promote independent evaluation, backed by a scalable and centralized testing team
- Continuously improve on risk management practices with strong awareness of best practices internally and industry-wide
Our control assessment approach based on standardization, centralization, and process automation, helps companies gain:
- Up to 50% cost savings in risk management
- Up to 40% automation in control assessment