Tata Consultancy Services’ (TCS') Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Services help reduce the turnaround time for various workflows, resulting in superior agility and higher operational efficiency.
The TCS Advantage
TCS’ ValueBPS™ approach helps enterprises achieve significant and sustained business outcomes by leveraging our deep domain expertise and operations redesign methodologies such as FORE™. Our approach also encompasses robotic process automation (RPA), analytics and insights, our unique IT-BPS synergy, Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) models, and business process management (BPM).
Solutions We Offer
The solution implements software robots to process business transactions by emulating human actions. TCS’ approach to Robotic Automation can be summarized in the following tenets:
- Non-intrusive: There is no change made to the underlying technology systems and the processes.
- Non-personal: The software emulates human actions, but is not bound to any given individual’s presence.
- Componentized: It consists of a suite of 50+ robot components, each addressing select activity patterns that are:
- Executing arms: They are the automation components such as OCR/ICR, document and image parsers, macros and scripts, record and replay tools, data security that can be orchestrated to execute the process.
- Thinking and Self Learning Brain: This component coordinates and monitors the arms, learns to build knowledge base to expand coverage.
- Cross-Functional: TCS’ robots can be deployed across a variety of business processes, technologies, and lifecycles.
Information Extraction: Reading various physical and electronic documents; extracting relevant information and translating the same into appropriate formats; feeding data into enterprise systems.
Document Formatting: Understanding branding and layout guidelines for business documents; automating standardization of content branding and formatting.
Data Management: Aggregating data from ERPs and other enterprise systems; consolidating and repackaging the same to make it ready to use for business users.
Work Allocation: Assigning work to robotic systems based on the latter’s skills and availability; tracking robots’ output and publishing dashboards for performance tracking.
Key benefits we deliver include:
Download Brochure (PDF, 347 KB)
- 100% Accuracy and Compliance
- Up to 90% reduction in cycle time and manual effort
- At least 30% efficiencies in ‘Run The Business’ (RTB) costs