The TCS Advantage
ValueBPS™: Our ValueBPS™ approach helps enterprises achieve significant and sustained business outcomes by leveraging our deep domain expertise and operations redesign methodologies such as FORE™. Our approach also encompasses robotic process automation (RPA), analytics and insights, our unique IT-BPS synergy, Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) models, and business process management (BPM). By partnering with us, you can avail the following advantages:
Industry Domain Expertise: With several years of experience in ensuring smooth CCAR submissions for several North American banks, we have developed a granular understanding of regulatory requirements outlined by the Fed, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
BPaaS/Platforms: TCS’ advanced and flexible modules for risk modelling and stress testing enable BHCs to adapt to evolving regulatory and market dynamics. Our experience in working with large and midsize banks has helped us develop proprietary modelling frameworks, best practices, and solution accelerators that can be readily customized and deployed.
Solutions We Offer
Key aspects of TCS Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review Services include:
- Integrated data management: Facilitates smooth aggregation, consolidation, reconciliation, and sharing of relevant data from diverse enterprise systems
- Statistical modelling and data analytics: Enables effective forecasting of pre-provision net revenue (PPNR), capital adequacy levels, and capital distribution plans
- Documentation: Allows robust data lineage and process flows
- Reporting: Supports periodic submission of FR Y-14 schedules, as well as for resolution of Matters Requiring Attention (MRAs) and Matters Requiring Immediate Attention (MRIAs)
With TCS Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review Services, you benefit from:
- Regulatory compliance: Reduce the cycle time for CCAR submissions by 25% to secure timely regulatory approval for your capital allocation plan. Harness process mapping, reengineering, and automation to reduce manual errors arising during filings by up to 20%.
- Increased operational efficiency: Streamline the entire filing process to achieve a 30% to 50% reduction in costs related to CCAR operations.
- Superior capital assessment: Make better informed decisions on capital allocation by leveraging accurate data and robust reporting processes.
- Enhanced risk management: Strengthen your financial risk management through proactive ‘stress testing’. We also help you plan ahead to mitigate potential threats arising from adverse economic conditions.