The TCS Advantage
ValueBPS™: Our ValueBPS™ approach helps enterprises achieve significant and sustained business outcomes by leveraging our deep domain expertise and operations redesign methodologies such as FORE™. Our approach also encompasses robotic process automation (RPA), analytics and insights, our unique IT-BPS synergy, Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) models, and business process management (BPM).
- Services delivered in new geographies, which enhance business growth
- Standardized trade operations across regions, which deliver consistent customer experience, while expanding the existing customer base
- Advanced analytics, which reduce revenue leakages and improve financial performance
- Retain market competition through reduced cost of operations and processing cycle times
- Centralized processes, which track and flag abnormal customer behavior and anti-money laundering globally, thus preventing fraud
Solutions We Offer
We manage the entire lifecycle of Trade Finance Services, which span the following:
This enables banks to launch new services in the following:
- Supplier Financing
- Open Account
- Traditional Trade
We have over 100 CDCS accreditations offering high-end services such as trade advisory and trade compliance. Some of our experts are associated with ICC-affiliated trade panel committees for reimbursements and claims. You can benefit from our performance indicator, which highlights the need for strategic decisions in high / low performance areas.
We partner with your product teams to structure new deals and open up new revenue streams. With our expertise in global trade process, we collaborate with you to build structured performance tracking to improve review mechanisms. This helps us deliver higher process efficiency and reduce errors in first pass quality control.
Key benefits we deliver include:
- Over 45% reduction in first-pass quality control rejects in trade processing
- Over 95% conformance across trade processes delivered
- Up to 70% savings with our trade anti-money laundering analytics, which have been instrumental in detecting suspicious transactions and averting frauds
- Up to 15% savings through productivity-led process management
- Up to 20% reduction in cycle times through platform automation, leading to improved time-to-market
- Over 70% reduction in customer impact errors, resulting in increased customer satisfaction