The TCS Advantage
ValueBPS™: Our ValueBPS™ approach helps enterprises achieve significant and sustained business outcomes by leveraging our deep domain expertise and operations redesign methodologies such as FORE™. Our approach also encompasses robotic process automation (RPA), analytics and insights, our unique IT-BPS synergy, Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) models, and business process management (BPM).
Delivery Excellence: Our experts are certified by the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS), and have experience in multi-jurisdictional regulations. They are proficient in industry-leading platforms such as Mantas, Actimize, Norkom, and Statistical Analysis System (SAS), and tools such as Factiva, World-Check, and LexisNexis.
Analytics and Insights: Our analytics experts create custom scenarios which simulate anti-money laundering threats to test the alerts system developed.
Business-Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) Platform: The TCS BaNCS product suite offers solutions for regulatory compliance, risk management, and financial fraud detection.
Solutions we offer
Tata Consultancy Services’ (TCS’) Anti-Money Laundering Services offer due diligence, transactional analysis, and reporting to align performance with evolving anti-money laundering regulations. Customers are thoroughly screened at the account opening stage and on a periodic basis. False positive and referral ratios are reviewed with a single consolidated view of customers.
- By adopting TCS Anti-Money Laundering Services, banks and financial institutions can benefit from:
- More than 20% improvement in alert reviews, leading to better compliance
- Over 80% acceleration in turnaround time with automated transactions tracking
- More than 70% productivity improvements, with process optimization
- Over 30% lowering of remediation effort, with enhanced data management