- Cost of clinical data management
- Data collation from multiple sites, across locations
- Speed of clinical trials
The TCS Advantage
Our ValueBPS™ approach helps enterprises achieve significant and sustained business outcomes by leveraging our deep domain expertise and operations redesign methodologies such as FORE™. Our approach also encompasses robotic process automation (RPA), analytics and insights, our unique IT-BPS synergy, Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) models, and business process management (BPM).
Solutions We Offer
TCS is a preferred partner for top global pharmaceutical companies in CDM and has extensive experience in managing data for paper-based and EDC trials across all phases and a number of therapeutic areas, using specialized data management tools.
We operate within a partnership model where you derive clear benefits from our domain expertise, project management experience, global reach, quality systems approach and multi-disciplinary data management capabilities.
Download Brochure (PDF, 650 KB)
- Up to 20% less time taken for study set-up, thus enabling faster patient recruitment
- Up to 30% reduction in turnaround time for CDM processes
- Over 35% improvement in productivity of data mapping in compliance with the Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM)
- Faster product development cycles by enabling timely collection of high quality, interpretable, and reliable data from clinical trials worldwide
- Compliance to regulatory requirements and CDISC standards with the support of our quality assurance team