The TCS Advantage
- TCS is the preferred partner in the Clinical Services for 12 of the Top 20 Global Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Our proprietary suite of delivery excellence tools help improve productivity and efficiency, accelerating the decision making process for life science companies.
- Our FORETM Model for clinical services draws from industry best practices from sustained engagements across various pharmaceutical companies to create a comparator benchmark and provides you a roadmap for transforming your process.
- Our Global domain network model ensures geographic coverage, multi-language capabilities, and local affiliate support.
Solutions we offer
TCS’ Clinical Services include:
Our pharmacovigilance service helps you to meet safety practices which include data collection, case processing, medical review, quality review, regulatory submission, Safety report writing and Safety surveillance activities ensuring a comprehensive coverage of your safety operation with complete regulatory compliance
Clinical Data Management Services
Our clinical data management services helps you to meet end-to-end data management which include clinical study setup, study conduct and study closure generating high-quality, reliable, and statistically sound data from clinical trials. This helps to reduce time from drug development to marketing.
Our regulatory services helps you to meet your global regulatory submissions and regulatory information management requirements, thereby helps you in compliance and regulatory intelligence for drug development.
Biostatistics and Statistical Programming Services
Our end to end biostatistics and statistical programming services helps you design, analysis, reporting and interpretation of clinical trial data across wide range of therapeutic areas from Phase I to Phase IV thereby ensuring high quality of study design and resulting data.
Medical Writing and Publishing Services
Our medical expertise in writing regulatory, scientific and medico-marketing documents helps you for preparing submission-ready documents of pharmaceutical products for more than 13 therapeutic areas for submission to regulatory authorities across the globe.
Our capabilities are further strengthened by:
- Risk Based Monitoring Services
- Clinical Imaging Data Management Services
- Data Redaction Services
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR Services)
TCS’ Clinical Services helps drug companies to improve quality and efficiency in trials and reduce costs by decreasing management oversight from sponsors.
Some of the benefits delivered to our partners are:
- Over 99% compliance for case processing.
- Over 50% improvement in productivity and increased regulatory compliance.
- Over 90% reduction in turnaround time for publishing activities
- Up to 50% cost savings through TCS’ proprietary tools