- Low Customer Satisfaction (C-SAT), First Call Resolution (FCR) and Net Promoter Score (NPS) leading to an unsatisfactory customer experience
- Inconsistent delivery of global operations with growing interactions across channels like voice, email, chat, social media, etc.
- Inability to sustain high standards of risk and compliance
The TCS Advantage
Our ValueBPS™ approach helps enterprises achieve significant and sustained business outcomes by leveraging our deep domain expertise and operations redesign methodologies such as FORE™. Our approach also encompasses robotic process automation (RPA), analytics and insights, our unique IT-BPS synergy, Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) models, and business process management (BPM).
Solutions We Offer
Our Customer Experience Management Services are benchmarked with global best-in-class standards to enable continual improvement and transformation. Our services include the following specialized offerings:
- Inbound customer service
- Helpdesk / Service desk
- Retention services
- Up-sell / cross-sell
- Escalation desks
- Customer satisfaction survey management
- Call quality management services
- Work-force management services
Our focused technological solutions in the areas of learning & development, call routing & management, real-time performance management and business analytics helps in transforming the CRM capabilities of businesses.
Our Center of Excellence (CoE) for CEM delivers proactive services to meet your needs across all channels of communication.
Key benefits we deliver include:
- Up to 80% best-in-class C-SAT scores (Top 2 Box on a 10 point scale)
- Up to 5% reduction in Average Handling Time (AHT), thereby optimizing cost per call