- Unclear communication and poorly produced documentation
- Slow product patent processing cycle
- Increased cost of compliance
The TCS Advantage
Our ValueBPS™ approach helps enterprises achieve significant and sustained business outcomes by leveraging our deep domain expertise and operations redesign methodologies such as FORE™. Our approach also encompasses robotic process automation (RPA), analytics and insights, our unique IT-BPS synergy, Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) models, and business process management (BPM).
We have in-depth domain expertise in numerous therapy areas covering all phases of clinical development. Equipped with a thorough understanding of medical writing, our associates present data in a lucid and concise manner, enabling efficiency and performance along with scalability, maintenance and compliance.
Solutions We Offer
At TCS, we partner with you to provide complete Medical Writing and Publishing Services. Based on our integrated approach, our comprehensive services range from literature search and data collection to in-depth medical processing, medical review, comprehensive strategies, reporting and analysis. Our long-standing relationships with our clients are the greatest indicator of the reliable, tried-and-tested services we provide in this industry.
By adopting our services, enterprises can:
- Gain quick market authorization from regulatory authorities. Timely, clear, and concise documentation also has a high acceptance rate in peer-reviewed medical journals
- Avoid duplication of efforts. TCS collaborates with clinical development teams and takes full ownership of the documents
- Build a repository of high-quality medical documents. TCS' in-house tools for literature search, statistical expertise and insights, and quality check and peer review processes refine document delivery
- Reduce the time to market for drugs
- Maintain regulatory compliance by incorporating all applicable ICH and regulatory requirements in high-quality medical documentation