Global exposure at TCS extends beyond geographical boundaries. You get the opportunity to work on world-class projects on a global scale, interact with people having diverse cultural backgrounds and organizational functions and explore cutting-edge technologies fresh out of the world-renowned research labs.
At TCS, we have established an environment that focuses on individual aptitude, talent and interests. As a proven practice, we promote cross-domain experience that allows you to function across different industry verticals, service practices, and functional domains as well as varied technology platforms. At the same time, we continuously present you with the opportunity to explore the domain where you believe you would fit the best. These factors not just help hone your skills across platforms, it also provides our customers a talent pool with expertise that exceeds their industry benchmarks.
Experience the TCS Graduate Program
Selected graduates will travel to our world-renowned Initial Learning Program (ILP) in India for two months.
The ILP consist of two phases:
In the first phase you will learn the concepts of program design and development, process models and next generation technologies such as Cloud Computing, Green IT and Web 2.0.
The second phase is specifically tailored to you and your project requirements. Depending on your skill sets and the projects that you will be working on, a curriculum will be structured for you.
Following a two-month training, you will work at your Australian customers’ offshore center for 2-4 months. Here you will understand how TCS’ offshore center works and build your competencies before you return to Australia and work onsite for your client.
Types of Roles:
1. Send your updated resume and cover letter to email@example.com
2. Phone interview
3. Technical Interview
4. Management / HR Interview
Undergraduate and Postgraduate students who are studying or have graduated in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or related degree.
Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents
Frequently Asked Questions
- No, applicants must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Australian citizen at time of application.
- No, TCS will not sponsor Permanent Residency or work visas.
- TCS has over 80 solution centers in India. TCS Australia customers are located across various cities in India, including Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kochi, and Kolkata. The project you will be working on will determine the city you work in.
- TCS Australia clients are primarily based in Sydney and Melbourne.
- A TCS representative shall be in contact with you via email to arrange a phone interview within a week of submitting your application.
- We accept applications throughout the year.