The Business Technology Enablement group of offerings and services facilitates the alignment of IT architecture with business strategies by using the underlying discipline of Enterprise Architecture to define the roadmaps for transformation. These services can be applied across the enterprise or for specific initiatives. They also include Application Portfolio Transformation, which focuses on optimizing applications and technology to make IT Systems leaner, easier to manage and cost optimized.
In addition, we aid Enterprise Architecture adoption and maturity improvement through our Managed Architecture Services and Enterprise Architecture Governance solutions. And, we provide solution architecture and design services involving large scale change based on ERP, digital technologies and others.
The TCS Advantage | Services We Offer | Benefits
The TCS Advantage
- TCS’ deep business and IT architecture and technology advisory expertise has delivered measurable benefits to our clients.
- We use the integrated TCS’ Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™) for our services and proven methodologies such as Integrated Methodology for Process-oriented Architecture and Component Technology (IMPACT).
- TCS leverages its expertise with industry aligned methodologies to provide distinctive advantage to our various global customers.
Services We Offer
Our core services include the following:
- Enterprise Architecture Definition & IT Roadmap: We provide a holistic approach, delivering consulting services including system strategy definition, Enterprise Architecture definition, review and governance with proven methodologies such as TCS’ IMPACT and TOGAF. We also help our clients define a comprehensive IT strategy with detailed application and process frameworks, implementation roadmap and integrated organizational change management.
- Managed Architecture Services: We assist our clients through establishing a competency center for delivering architecture related services across an enterprise. It aims to provide services associated with key architecture domains (Business Architecture, Application Architecture, Information Architecture and Technology Architecture). The services promote delivery consistency, process repeatability, asset re-use and agility to ensure predictable delivery of complex architectural solutions.
- Architecture Program & Governance Definition: We help clients in defining Enterprise Architecture (EA) governance practices, policies, metrics for Enterprise Architecture value measurement, organization design for EA and operating models. The offerings also help define and execute architecture led programs. Our design aims to establish, evolve and promote the use of EA as a disciplined decision management practice.
- Application Portfolio Transformation: Provides the opportunity for an organization to take a critical view of its existing applications / technology landscape from multiple perspectives and move towards a strategically aligned balanced portfolio based on risks versus rewards. The service helps reduce overall TCO through application / technology remediation efforts, identify areas of over / under -investment and reallocate budgets appropriately. It also helps minimize complexity and risk due to challenges of aging and unmaintainable systems, standardize and simplify business processes and reduce process variations causing IT redundancies across products and geographies.
- Solution Architecture: Addresses business, functional, technical and implementation needs. The services enable the design blueprint and the realization roadmap for a product / service delivery platform that best fits the client’s needs and strategic direction. This consulting service helps an organization to expedite (co)-creation, assembly and delivery of its planned products and services using plug-and-play architectures with core and custom.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Strategy & Architecture: Helps organizations embrace the SOA paradigm through consulting services that span the full breadth of the SOA services lifecycle including identification, definition, design, discovery, assembly, orchestration, validation, deployment, management and operations. In addition, these consulting services leverage industry best practices to establish a governance framework for managing the enterprise SOA assets across their full lifecycle.
- ERP enabled Transformation: Our offerings help organizations looking to implement ERP technology to enable business right from strategizing and planning their transformation, ERP selection, blueprinting and architecture design and rollout governance.
Our Business Technology Enablement services will help you build robust and flexible systems that can quickly adapt to changing needs, while delivering the following benefits:
- Improved operational efficiency through consolidated and updated application portfolio and standardized processes
- Reduced costs through better IT investment planning and optimum resource utilization
- Enhanced vendor evaluation processes to select the best-fit IT solutions for greater business-IT alignment
- Improved decision making with seamless information flow across business units
- Reduced time-to-market for new products and services
- Outcomes reflecting better time-to-market, agility in responding to changing business needs