Enterprise solutions and process improvements programs often “fail” because corporate strategic objectives are misunderstood, or because processes and systems are not aligned with your business imperatives.
TCS’ Business Process and Change Management solutions address these gaps by first clarifying your strategic objectives and business requirements before developing a target operating model that will realize your goals.
The TCS Advantage | Services We Offer | Benefits
The TCS Advantage
TCS’ Business Process and Change Management Consulting Services provide you with unparalleled expertise in business model and technological innovations. Our holistic approach will enhance your business efficiency and help you to achieve a true competitive advantage.
Our focus: To make change happen successfully.
Our clients specifically value our consultants’ extensive and diverse experience in IT, strategy, business process reengineering and change management.
Services We Offer
TCS provides core business process and change management consulting expertise in the following areas:
- Strategy Alignment: Ensuring that your processes, systems and infrastructure, along with your business transformation strategy, are fully aligned to your corporate strategy and business objectives
- Organizational Change Management: Bringing business change at an organizational and individual level and shifting / transitioning individuals, teams and organizations from a current state to a desired future state
- Customer Experience Management: Understanding the voice of the customer and how it affects and enables business transformation
- Business Process Excellence: Providing organizations with a fresh perspective on their current business operations and identifying key improvement opportunities to enhance business performance and drive continuous improvement
- Business Analytics: Providing you with solutions on general management in the areas of financial and customer analytics. We have experience in working with clients across several verticals such as banking and financial services, insurance, manufacturing, utilities, etc
- Enterprise Solutions: Advising and partnering to provide you with an integrated end-to-end approach for all ERP initiatives, thus ensuring a sustainable operating model with rigorous continuous improvement mechanism
Our solutions and offerings (process improvement, process re-engineering, lean six sigma, business process management and business analysis) leverage our entire capabilities built from specific approaches to transformation programs, including the following:
- Customer Driven Business Transformation: Has your organization added new channels in response to customer demand, with inconsistent processes and disconnected views of the customer supported by individual back office systems? Our consultants have developed a number of customer experience offerings that provide context and structure to common customer issues faced by organizations
- Shared Services Business Transformation: Are your organization’s shared service functions operating as efficiently as they could be? Which functions within your organization can operate in a shared service model? Our consultants have developed a number of change techniques to enable seamless finance, procurement and HR shared service transformation
- Industry-specific Business Transformation: Do you know what best-in-class looks like? Is your organization agile and configured to deliver maximum results? Our consultants will draw on our extensive experience in delivering business transformation with organization globally to help you become a leader in your industry
We help you define and implement measurable benefits into your transformation programs, aligned with your strategy and business objectives.
Our proven approach and best-in-class methodologies will help you embrace and leverage change to proactively evolve to best meet your changing customers’ needs.
We will partner with you throughout the entire transformation cycle: From strategy definition, operational alignment, process redesign and process management to showcasing the benefits of the change program across your organization.