As capital markets continue to evolve under the impact of globalization, regulatory reforms and disruptive technologies, financial institutions are being forced to revisit their traditional business models. With financial markets getting increasingly fragmented, organizations are seeking to diversify their revenue streams by launching new products and services.
Enhanced operational efficiency, through standardization of business processes and technology systems, has emerged as another key business imperative. Capital Market firms are also focusing aggressively on achieving regulatory compliance at minimum cost, apart from looking at leveraging digital platforms to engage and retain customers.
The TCS Advantage | Services We Offer | Benefits
The TCS Advantage
TCS’ Global Consulting Practice - Capital Markets Group offers Consulting Solutions that help capital market participants adhere to regulations, gauge the impact of evolving industry trends on their business and improve operational efficiency through process optimization. This enables capital market firms to maximize return on technology investments.
Services We Offer
The solution helps capital market participants address these challenges by delivering industry-specific solutions including business transformation consulting, business process consulting, business analysis services, and product centric consulting.
It consists of the following key service areas:
- Trade Management:
- Trading infrastructure: Define business and IT transformation roadmap; architect business
- Sales and trading: Assess and rationalize front-to-back office straight-through-processing (STP); propose framework for business services
- Clearing and settlement: Enable central security depositories (CSDs), central counter parties (CCPs), custodians, investment banks and broker dealers to conceptualize business models and enhance operating frameworks. Also includes defining adaptation models and assessing readiness of market participants for Target2Securities (T2S) transformation
- Risk management: Define market risk frameworks for various products and service offerings across different asset classes. Enable collateral optimization across the enterprise
- Regulatory compliance and Surveillance: Evaluate impact of new regulations (EMIR, DFA, MiFID II) on business processes and systems; implement enterprise-wide compliance program
- Wealth and Asset management: Assess business processes and IT systems for wealth and asset management firms
Wealth and Asset managers, investment banks and brokerages, exchanges, central security depositories (CSDs), Central Counter Parties (CCPs) and custodians, can leverage our solutions to:
- Identify new areas for revenue growth through business transformation
- Drive customer acquisition and retention through digital delivery channels, analytics,
mobility, and social media
- Optimize costs, improve processes, and reduce turnaround times
- Better manage increasing volumes and frequency by integrating and consolidating platforms and functions
- Achieve compliance with regulations in an efficient and cost-effective way
- Enhance organizational competitiveness and agility; stay relevant and enjoy sustainable growth
by generating maximum ROI on technology spends