TCS’ Cloud Advisory Services will enable your organization to develop an overall Cloud Computing strategy, a detailed cost-benefit analysis and a roadmap for enterprise-wide implementation. Incorporating the strategic transformation of processes, technologies and capabilities, our approach ensures the optimal mix of enhanced agility, reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and maximum Return on Investment (ROI).
The key business challenges to successful cloud adoption include the following:
- Strategic balancing of fiscal realities of current infrastructure costs, capabilities and lifespan v/s the on-demand cloud computing based solutions
- Assessing the technical capabilities or constraints and associated business requirements tied to private, public or hybrid cloud solutions
- Managing vulnerabilities in cloud information systems leading to potential information security risks, fraud and/or revenue loss
- Ensuring the availability of the required skills and resources to efficiently implement cloud solutions
- Meeting complex compliance requirements and government regulations around storing, accessing and sharing data
- Building a comprehensive migration strategy to ensure maximum business value, including guidance on what workloads to migrate to which type of cloud computing and for what type of cost and service level or support model
What TCS provides
TCS offers end-to-end Cloud Computing services with strategic consulting to further transform the way organizations leverage IT.
We use a highly structured approach to establish your business needs and the underlying technology infrastructure and then deploy the appropriate cloud computing components to deliver reduced costs, enhanced agility, quick service delivery and improved scalability.
Our services address the required changes across people, process and technology, and accelerate the transformation of IT to an on-demand, service-oriented environment.
We have successfully implemented cloud solutions at numerous global organizations across the telecom, insurance, retail, banking and financial services industries. Our key services include the following:
- Application Portfolio Analysis to identify and prioritize “cloud-ready” applications and workload
- Application remediation and optimization to achieve cloud-enabled, cloud-ready, cloud-optimized and cloud-native capabilities
- Aligning Cloud initiatives and goals with enterprise security strategy
- Business cases for cloud adoption, including roadmaps, TCO and ROI analysis
- Unified controls and security frameworks for effective measurement and continuous monitoring of private and hybrid cloud environments
- Incorporating industry best practices and compliance with regulatory norms
- IT Service Delivery analysis, with focus on change configuration, incident and SLA management
- IT architecture and operational framework for cloud computing
- Assessing savings opportunities in different areas such as business intelligence and disaster recovery
TCS’ Cloud expertise, proven assessment methodologies and skilled vendor agnostic resources will provide your IT executives and front-line management the right support to select and implement the best cloud computing solutions for your environment. Our tailored approach will help you with the following:
- Identifying the Cloud Computing form, best suited to your business goals
- Transitioning applications to different Cloud vendors based on their workload and cost-benefits
- Defining a migration strategy and roadmap to meet your specific Cloud implementation objectives and improve overall IT management and governance
- Identifying your core security issues and optimizing information security costs
- Providing end-to-end vendor agnostic consulting with specific focus on client growth strategy