Organizations have long realized the importance of a disciplined approach towards program execution. A structured and integrated program management outlook creates consistency, efficiency and lowers the risk of program failure.
TCS’ Program Management Consulting Services will successfully manage your business transformation programs. We deliver a consistent and repeatable model to help you achieve strategic objectives through technical and business improvements to attain desired business outcomes and benefits.
The TCS Advantage | Services We Offer | Benefits
The TCS Advantage
TCS' Program Management Consulting Services provides overall direction and support to your programs and related areas such as Program Management Office (PMO). These result in better alignment between program objectives and business goals, increased realization of benefits and proactive risks management during your large scale business transformation programs.
Services We Offer
Our portfolio of service offerings include:
- Strategic Program Services: Focuses on business enterprise alignment with strategic goals, identification/mitigation of organizational risk, business alignment / transformation and enterprise governance
- Portfolio Management: Assist customers in alignment, investment focus, governance, cost control and efficiency of portfolio management efforts, ensuring focus on business objectives
- PMO & Program Management Delivery: Delivers a working Program Management Office for the enterprise including design of governance, program and project processes, mentoring and other disciplines to enhance an organization’s ability to successfully accomplish large and complex programs
- Managed PMO: Identify and deliver those PMO services that can leverage the benefits of an outsource/offshore model. Our pricing model is optimal and uses the appropriately skilled and located resources
- PM Process Consulting: Provides a systematic approach for identifying and establishing PM processes within the customer organization by defining the PM processes and governance model aligned to stakeholders’ needs and industry best practices. Establishes governance and implements tailored processes, optimizes the processes/templates and systematically transfers knowledge back to the customer
- Program / Project Review: Presents an impartial, objective view of the status of a program or project through a detailed factual analysis with recommendations for the next steps. Key assessment process areas for review include program/project health check, phase-end review, compliance audit and post-implementation review
- Program Critical Care /Rescue Management: Provides assessment, analysis, actions and guidance necessary to turnaround/ remediate a failing program. Defines recovery activities and establishes immediate and near-term roadmap to be implemented to mitigate the risks/issues and rectify the situation
With our business change management focused approach, cost-effective global network delivery model and fact-based management techniques, we continually ensure through our programs:
- Planned business benefits delivery
- Envisioned business transformation
- Enhanced organizations' capabilities
- Integrated business and IT strategies