TCS' PIM offering enables companies to effectively measure and optimize engagement with customers
across all touch points.
Our services for this offering address:
- Assessing business problems and requirements, and building PIM consensus
- Envisioning the to-be state and defining the PIM roadmap; delivering incremental benefits and
ensuring alignment with the organization’s overall IT roadmap
- Defining ownership and governance of data, with clear roles and responsibilities, thus ensuring high product quality and rich consumer experience
- Optimizing business processes for reduced time to market
- Enabling supplier touch points for maintenance of product master data
- Laying the foundation for other master data domains–customers, suppliers, vendors
- Facilitating collaboration among various domains in one single hub, through multi-domain MDM
The TCS Advantage
By partnering with us, you can leverage the following differentiators:
- Mature MDM consulting capabilities: We have successfully delivered more than
70 MDM initiatives for retailers, banks, telecom firms and manufacturers worldwide. We have an
experienced team of over 300 associates, certified in various MDM and PIM products.
Strategic alliances: We have built strategic partnerships with leading PIM vendors such as STIBO,
IBM, Oracle, SAP, TIBCO, Riversand and Informatica, enabling us to provide a diverse range of relevant PIM offerings to our clients.
- Methodologies and frameworks: To help companies establish a robust information management system, TCS has developed proprietary architectures for data governance, data quality, MDM, business intelligence and analytics.
- Domain expertise: We have worked extensively with a large number of companies from different industries, as well as various technologies critical to these sectors, such as enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management. This combined expertise helps us deliver unique value to each engagement.
TCS’ Product Information Management (PIM) offering helps leading organizations across sectors reap the following benefits:
- Superior customer experience: Effectively manage the customer relationship across all touch points, by delivering a consistent omni-channel experience.
- Improved supply chain enablement: Better integrate external suppliers, and ensure quicker on-boarding of vendors, thereby achieving faster expansion of product range, and reducing time to market.
- Enhanced operational efficiency: Reduce operational costs by fostering better collaboration among your internal and external stakeholders through a single information repository. Harness the improved understanding of customer behavior to streamline sales and marketing efforts, for higher return on investments.
- Revenue growth: Increase revenues with improved channel management and superior customer interactions, through cross-selling and up-selling.