As CSPs continue their journey to become a digital enterprise, the following key success factors should be kept in mind:
- Establish a digital strategy and a five-year plan.
- Leverage analytics to better understand customers and reduce churn.
- Develop an omni-channel platform that can evolve with the business.
- Implement a digital IT strategy that addresses legacy transformation.
- Evaluate integrated digital IT options to help speed time to market.
Digital transformation is essential for the future survival of CSPs. Today's consumer is rapidly evolving into the digital consumer of the future. The process of understanding customer requirements and subsequent delivery of compelling services and quality customer experience requires a digital infrastructure.
This IDC whitepaper provides an essential guidance for commnucation service providers who may be at different levels of maturity in their digital transformation journeys.