TCS Offerings| The TCS Advantage | Benefits
With fluctuating market demand and stringent regulatory framework, the chemical and process industry is under significant pressure to optimize operational costs and improve asset utilization and maintenance. Organizations also need to comply with safety and environmental standards to ensure business sustainability and meet growth objectives. TCS offers a host of solutions and services to help chemical and process companies drive innovation and collaboration across the value chain, thereby enhancing competitiveness and overall business performance.
TCS helps you maximize the return on investment through harmonized business processes, integration of the plant layer with enterprise systems, plant design, overall asset management, and better control and optimization of manufacturing processes. Our offerings cover the following areas:
The TCS Advantage
We combine strategy with execution to deliver substantial business results. Partner with us to gain from the following:
- Wide range of manufacturing operation transformation solutions to improve process visibility and performance from the shop floor to the top floor. TCS’ manufacturing solutions and applications lead to notably reduced total cost of ownership.
- By providing technology solutions and consulting services across the chemical and process industry value chain, we demonstrate a full services play, making us the preferred end-to-end partner for leading global manufacturers.
- Our technology proficiency in areas like ERP, MES, PLM, and process control, modelling, and simulation, coupled with deep industry expertise, helps us deliver our promise of supporting our clients as they strive to achieve their strategic business objectives.
- An optimized value chain with end-to-end visibility
- Faster alignment with market demand and competitive pressures, resulting in shorter turnaround times and timely product launches
- Improved planning and scheduling leading to enhanced equipment efficiency and plant performance
- Enhanced ability to track information on carbon, energy, and regulatory standards and achieving on-time compliance