- Reduction of product development cost and time without compromising on performance
- Lack of interoperability among the large number of available software
- Presence of a large data size and multiple simulations for multiple physics
What TCS Provides
We provide a full range of simulations for the complete validation of design and product performance. These include the following:
- Computational Structural Mechanics (CSM): Static analysis, Dynamic analysis, Thermal analysis, Fatigue and Fracture, and Multi-Body Dynamics (MBD)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Computational Electro-Magnetics (CEM)
- System modeling
- Design verification by classical methods
- Simulation process automation
Based on the simulations, we optimize the product for best performance. With our access to very large High Performance Computing (HPC) systems, we can perform massively parallel simulations for a whole range of complex problems like external aerodynamics, impact/collision, explosion, etc.
With our recent acquisition of Computational Research Laboratories Ltd. (CRL), a HPC technology developer, we are now able to offer a unique range of HPC solutions wherein simulation-based designs are evaluated in a secure, fully managed, highly flexible HPC environment, by TCS experts.
We can develop simulation process methods and automate the entire process or part of it, reducing significant time as well as the expertise required for simulation.
- Reduced product development time and cost
- Increased product performance reliability
- Better optimization of the product