TCS Offerings | The TCS Advantage | Brochure
|To effectively respond to changing customer demands, adapt to market fluctuations, and stay ahead of competition, an organization needs to efficiently manage and optimally utilize its assets. Improving asset availability while containing procurement costs is therefore a pressing need. Another critical requirement is to be able to identify asset criticality and devise a management strategy to avoid reactive maintenance – a relatively expensive proposition.|
- Consulting services: Domain consulting built on the core concepts of reliability, maintenance, inventory, and procurement management.
- Product based services: Implementation support for deployment of products, upgrade of EAM software products, and integration with myriad technologies and applications.
- EAM audits: We provide maintenance audit services based on TCS templates and tools derived on EAM models like PAS55 and ISO 55000, for both EAM processes and EAM system solution as well as application setups.
- FACTORe implementation and support: FACTORe is a proprietary EAM product developed by TCS. It is a functionally rich asset management tool based on our vast experience in the manufacturing and process industry.
The TCS Advantage
TCS offers a differentiating experience with:
- Comprehensive consulting services: TCS offers business and domain centric consulting services and helps with solution design. We have expertise in leading EAM platforms—IBM Maximo, Infor EAM, SAP EAM and SAP Mobile Platform, Oracle EAM, ABB Enterprise Suite, ClickSoftware, IBM IWMS product Tririga, and IBM PMQ
- Leading industry expertise: We have over 20 years of experience in EAM and alliances with leading EAM vendors. eMAP is a proven TCS proprietary implementation methodology for EAM.
- A successful industry record: IDC has regarded TCS as the leading service provider in manufacturing operations management, which covers EAM service providers across Europe.
TCS’ Integrated Asset Management solutions and services help you:
- Enhance and optimize asset use: TCS’ portfolio extends the useful life of capital and strategic assets. It helps improve capacity utilization and asset uptime, manage ageing infrastructure, and engage in inventory planning based on maintenance demands. Business integrations improve maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) inventory and procurement.
- Reduce risks: The solution addresses safety and regulatory compliance, resulting in improved service levels for end users.
- Optimize maintenance costs: EAM services and solutions offer well-designed and implemented operations and maintenance systems. It lowers total cost of ownership (TCO) and IT spend through EAM consolidations and global rollouts.
To know more about our solutions, please download our brochure.