In the wake of volatile raw material costs and erratic market demand, manufacturers are looking to establish robust and flexible sourcing setups that foster product innovation and enable risk mitigation while meeting customer expectations.
Our offerings are based on supplier assessment processes, to devise the right sourcing strategy.
- Sourcing advisory services for strategic sourcing assessment, cost reduction, lean procurement, and supplier performance improvement.
- Sourcing lifecycle management support in supplier identification, evaluation, and onboarding; and cost optimization based on ‘should costing’ estimates.
- Techno-commercial comparative analysis technical evaluation and pricing analysis
- Identification of synergies in spend behavior and strategies for savings during M&A activity.
Our solutions help you achieve on-time deliveries, significant cost savings and other benefits like:
- Develop a global supplier base through world-wide support in sourcing, procurement, and supplier quality assurance.
- Reduce the total cost of procurement, while increasing quality and service levels
- Optimize the supply chain and improve organizational visibility into cost of ownership.
- Minimize complexities in the requisition-through payment process
- Drive continuous process improvement to eliminate operational overheads and enable faster turnarounds
- Enhance the performance by maintaining a close, collaborative relationship with partners and suppliers, while fostering healthy competition among them.
The TCS Advantage
- Full services play: We offer high-end consulting and strategy implementation, making us a partner of choice for all your needs.
- Domain knowledge and industry experience: Our consultants have rich experience in procurement and supplier quality assurance areas, with competencies in product engineering, governed by the ‘Art to Part’ methodology.
- Strong focus on process and technology: Our consultative sourcing assessment and program management capabilities ensure a lean supply chain resulting strong supply networks in global markets.