Client Thoughts | TCS Offerings | TCS Advantage | Brochure
|The global aerospace industry has witnessed significant changes in the recent past. Aerospace OEMs are looking to leverage mature, innovative technologies for new product development and sustenance engineering.
With over two decades of experience in aerospace engineering, TCS has successfully delivered solutions for global players by leveraging its larger ecosystem of R&D and manufacturing partners
“TCS has delivered successfully to tight and aggressive program schedules. The reusable tools created would also help BEA save time and manpower on future projects.”
- B/E Aerospace, Chris Winstrom, Chief Program Manager
- We are accredited with the AS9100 Rev C certification for design of airframe structures, avionics systems, aircraft assembly tools, engineering services and analysis, technical publications, and manufacturing support.
- Our state of the art facility in the US is ITAR complaint.
- Our aerospace engineering team is accredited with design certification from the Indian Airworthiness Authorities for Indian Defence Programs – Center for Military Airworthiness and Certification (CEMILAC).
- Our consultants have extensive experience in managing DER pre-audits and FAA SOI audits for product certification.
- TCS plays a prime role in Tata Group’s aerospace initiatives; where we help in setting up the manufacturing and assembly facilities, manufacturing processes, and tools for global programs.
Our integrated engineering solutions help you:
- Accelerate product innovation
- Reduce the product development lifecycle
- Increase manufacturing throughput
- Proven partner for your ‘Make in India’ initiative and global transfer of technology
HAL, NAL, TATA Advanced Materials, TAL, TATA Power Limited- SED, IISc Bangalore, IIT-Madras