Rapid growth in the infrastructure, manufacturing, material-handling, transportation, and mechanized farming sectors across the globe, is driving the demand for robust machinery and sophisticated processes to effectively meet burgeoning market requirements. Developing smart products (intelligent, connected, and enabled for real-time communication) is crucial to succeeding in this competitive business environment.
There is also an increased urgency to rapidly bring these innovative products to the market place, at reduced costs. Adopting emerging technologies such as 3D printing and partnering with organizations that offer multi-disciplinary technological expertise can help address these challenges effectively.
TCS offers breakthrough engineering solutions in the areas of product innovation and design, design validation and simulation, solution standardization and modularization, sustenance engineering, and field failure analysis. Our services cover multi-disciplinary engineering functions and are used to design and engineer next generation smart products. These include:
- Mechanical design and validation
- Embedded design and validation
- Design, development, and integration of control systems
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) and application software development
- Implementation of technology for condition monitoring, and enabling products and systems for remote diagnostics through Machine to Machine (M2M) interfaces and the Internet of Things (IoT)Our shop floor manufacturing solutions encompass:
- Manufacturing engineering - Jigs/fixtures, process sheets, numerical control (NC) programming, sourcing, supply chain management, and digital manufacturing
- Manufacturing process management - Development of plant automation, control systems, manufacturing execution systems (MES), and adaptive manufacturing systems
- Asset management - Inventory optimization; monitoring; maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) systems; and enterprise asset management (EAM) analytics
- Technical Publication services: Illustrations, part and product catalogues, operations and maintenance (O&M) manuals, and animations.
- Our engineering IT solutions support product lifecycle management (PLM), knowledge based engineering (KBE), and geospatial systems.
- Strategic sourcing solutions
- Electro-mechanical manufacturing services
Our solutions and services can help you:
- Devise effective new product development and innovation strategies
- Significantly reduce engineering cycle time and associated costs
- Improve product performance and reliability
- Multi-disciplinary support for diverse requirements; a one-stop shop for all business needs delivered at a cost and capacity advantage
Related Locations: Electromechanical Manufacturing Facility, India