Client Thoughts | TCS Offerings| The TCS Advantage| Success Stories| Brochure
|Rapid innovations in medical technology and growing market expectations with regard to patient care services have drastically altered the healthcare landscape. This has made it vital for medical device, diagnostics equipment, and pharmaceutical manufacturing companies to deliver offerings that are both clinically effective and economically viable.
“It is said that an important factor for individuals to have a successful business environment around them is to have a best friend in the workplace. Certainly I believe that my TCS team acts as a best friend when I am in need of effective and rapid response to design issues, honest and dedicated effort in engineering support, and engaged and intelligent partnership in technical problem resolution.”
-Zimmer Inc., Director - Technical Services
“GSK has chosen to partner with TCS because of its strong record in knowledge process outsourcing, underpinned by operational excellence. I am confident our collaboration will benefit both partners and, most important, help to deliver new medicines to patients.”
-GlaxoSmithKline, Dr Amber Salzman, Senior Vice President - Development Operations
TCS offers solutions that span the entire product life cycle, from ideation to product commercialization and supply chain management. We develop and implement manufacturing solutions to integrate shop-floor automation with manufacturing execution systems (MES) and enterprise systems.
TCS Medical Devices and Diagnostics Practice: TCS has engaged with industry players across the globe in various medical device specialties such as surgical equipment, clinical diagnostics, infection control, oncology, cardiology, orthopedics, and patient care. We offer:
TCS Pharma Manufacturing Practice: TCS delivers strategic, innovative and cost efficient solutions to pharma companies, providing manufacturing operations, IT transformation, and support services. We offer:
The TCS Advantage
TCS is an ISO 13485 certified design house with deep expertise in providing engineering and manufacturing IT solutions. We offer:
- End-to-end support for:
- New product development.
- Manufacturing operations management
- “TCS’ subject matter experts work toward creating breakthrough solutions leveraging emerging technologies, in line with industry benchmarks and standards. We have established an in-house innovation lab, a compliance testing facility, and an R&D center to support our clients in their transformation journey.
- Recognizing the need to offer round-the-clock support to our global clients, our consultants and technology specialists ensure on-time superior service delivery through TCS’ Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™).
TCS has worked on around 100 innovative NPD projects, 50 manufacturing operations management scenarios, and 20 risk assessment initiatives, resulting in cost savings of over $100 million for enterprises the world over. We understand your business imperatives and are well positioned to help you achieve your strategic business goals. TCS’ solutions and services offer the following benefits:
- Reduction in time to market for next generation products by over 35%; corrective and preventive action (CAPA) closure times lowered by 20%
- Around 60% reduction in cycle time in the part qualification process through our proprietary environment compliance management support framework
- Up to 50% cost minimization in sustaining existing product lines
- Increased access to services and technologies like portable and miniaturized solutions for superior patient healthcare; and solutions related to connected health and remote monitoring to improve hospital productivity
- Enhanced efficiency in plant engineering solutions like serialization, packaging, and manufacturing line optimization by up to four times
- Increased market share in emerging economies
Here are some examples of our recent successes:
- Helped a medical device client realize potential savings of $30 million per year, after conducting due diligence of their R&D function
- Localized a medical device for the Indian market with 90% lesser cost per use for the patient compared to currently imported devices
- Assisted a large US pharmaceutical, medical devices and consumer goods company with product development, complaint management, asset management, execution system, manufacturing transformation, product and process transfers, digital manufacturing, and process validation
- Increased throughput from 2.5 billion to 4.5 billion tablets per year for a leading innovative healthcare products company, which led to approximately 20% savings in capital expenditure
- Enhanced manufacturing excellence for a global life sciences major, maintaining the entire production management systems and EHS with minimum down time, without a lapse in validation requirements
TCS Networks, Dassault Systemes, Siemens SAP, Camstar, Microsoft, Oracle, ESRI, Apriso, Sparta Systems-TrackWise, A.C Nielson, Underwriters Laboratories Inc., Apollo Hospitals, Indian Institute of Technology - Madras, IISc, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, National Chemical Laboratories, Indian Institute of Packaging, Thermofisher