The ever-expanding complexity of digital identities, application hosting models (on-premise, cloud, and hybrid), access channels (mobile, web, and phone), and evolving business collaboration models are adding to the challenges of providing a frictionless user experience and ensuring secure access to digital assets.
We help our customers address these challenges through our Identity and Access Management Services, supported by an IAM Center of Excellence(CoE).
The TCS Advantage | Our Solutions
The TCS Advantage
Partnering with TCS in your IAM journey will help you access our:
- Dedicated and highly experienced IAM professionals: We have a large pool of experienced professionals with wide-ranging IAM skills in Consulting, Program Management, Architecture, Implementation, Testing, and Support.
- IAM domain knowledge and accelerators: Leverage our industry-specific insights, best practices, and in-depth domain knowledge to meet your IAM goals. Our IAM Center of Excellence develops and maintains proven methodologies, frameworks, and accelerators for IAM program delivery of varied nature.
- Partnerships: We leverage our strong alliances with a wide range of leading IAM vendors for rapid competency development, joint solutioning, early view of product roadmaps, and expedited issue resolution. We have strategic global partnerships with the following vendors CA Technologies, Dell Inc., Hitachi ID Systems, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, RSA, and SailPoint.
- IAM Lab: Our robust IAM lab is set up across AWS and Azure clouds for internal training, solution development, and client demos. We have leading IAM products and solutions set up and managed in the lab.
Solutions We Offer
TCS offers a wide range of IAM solutions, implemented using market leading products in line with industry best practices in all three deployment models – on premise, cloud, and hybrid.
Our IAM services include:
-We help assess your IAM maturity, define IAM strategy, and formulate an implementation roadmap. Our services also include evaluation of IAM products, as well as advisory on specific IAM technologies such as provisioning, role and attribute based access control, authentication strategy, single sign-on (SSO), privilege access management, IAM in the cloud, directory services, etc..
- Professional Services:
We provide IAM professional services using industry leading IAM product suites in following areas:
-Identity management: Automation of user life cycle management, greenfield implementation, migration, and application onboarding.
-Identity governance: Role management, access certification, segregation of duties, greenfield implementation, migration and application onboarding.
-Authentication and authorization solution implementation: Coarse-grained authentication and authorization for on-premise and SaaS applications, strong authentication solutions, Multi-Factor Authentication, security gateways for web services, and XACML based fine-grained authorization solutions.
-Social identity federation and SSO solution implementation: Implementation of leading identity federation solutions; enterprise SSO solutions for web, legacy, and distributed, as well as various OS platforms; web SSO solutions (including cross-domain SSO and desktop SSO) using Kerberos and WAM platforms.
-Privileged account management (PAM): Implementation of privileged password management, privileged session monitoring, and privileged command management solutions for privileged accounts on all platforms.
- Managed Support Services: We offer technical support, as well as product upgrades and maintenance for medium to large scale IAM implementations. We also help with IAM process optimization, as well as user account life cycle management and access recertification.