- Decentralized operations
- High operational and maintenance costs
- Lack of scalability and reporting capabilities
- Adherence to legal compliances
- Organizational change requirements
What TCS Provides
TCS’ JD Edwards: Key Focus Areas
Backed by its strong domain expertise and experience, TCS’ solutions focus on the following:
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Discrete and Process Manufacturing
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Quality Control management
- Sales Order Management
- Project / Program Management and Cost Reporting
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Construction and Real Estate Management
- Grower and Blend Management
TCS has a mature implementation methodology and approach that allows its customers to build and manage their multi-site and multi-segment business efficiently and effectively.
We take the following approach:
- Plan and Prepare
- Requirement and Design
- Cut-over and Go-live
- Post-production Support
Tools and Accelerators
TCS utilizes tools to facilitate system installation, configuration, training and documentation that ultimately help you save time and costs during the implementation cycle. These tools help eliminate the manual-intensive tasks required for multiple rollouts. Some of the tools we use include the following:
|Oracle VM Templates for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne||These preconfigured, pretested templates for the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne enterprise, database and HTML servers get the system up and running in just a few days. |
VM templates contain the complete technology stack necessary to run the server: operating system, database, web server and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne tools and applications.
Helps configure application software, including business processes, user roles, technical set-up and rapid installation.
Helps load key tables from spreadsheets and report version characteristics.
Business Accelerator and Authoring Tool
Helps use the existing wizard or creates new question and answer wizards that capture business process requirements and configure the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne environment to business needs.
Helps publish processes to create business accelerators.
|Other Assets (UPK)||Helps create end-user documentation, visual process models and / or detail process definition and specification, etc.|
get the tCS advantage
- Strengthen your operations model through process standardization, leveraging TCS’ experience with industry best practices.
- TCS’ implementation methodology will help you restructure and transform your business processes through strategic planning thereby synergizing change in structure, operation and process.
- Our ERP implementation methodology will assist you in taking care of your organization’s current and future needs. You will have the option of implementing a pilot site, leveraging our Global Template approach, before rolling it across other sites. This approach will also help in selling the process to all stakeholders.