Our Offerings | Benefits | TCS Advantage
With the mobility apps for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, Oracle has addressed mobility from two perspectives. The full
functionality of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is available for the iPad. For the iPhone, where so much enterprise functionality (like financial and data entry functions) would be impractical, they’ve enabled mobility in four business-affecting areas of sales and management:
- Mobile Purchase Order Approval enables mobile workers to enter, review, approve or reject purchase orders regardless of their physical location.
- Mobile Requisition Self Service Approval provides real-time transaction processing for the review, approval or rejection of requisition self service orders.
- Mobile Sales Inquiry addresses the essential needs of sales and service organizations by ensuring access to sales orders, item availability and item-based pricing on demand.
- Mobile Expense Management enables mobile workers to review, approve or reject expense reports regardless of their physical location.
- Out of the Box Implementation: We will implement any (or all) of the available JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Applications including testing and tuning JD Edwards EnterpriseOne for the iPad.
- Customized Implementations: We will create a mobile platform and set of apps tailor-made for you, from the simplest of modifications to ground-up new mobility functionality.
- Industry-focused Implementations: We add the expertise of our industry centers of excellence into the mix, allowing us to provide you with industry-specific mobility applications designed to integrate with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, and the processes and methods specific to your industry.
- Framework Implementation: Together with the Enterprise Mobility Team, we’ll design and implement an enterprise level mobility architecture for JD Edwards’ customers. This will become the foundation for the streamlined implementation and adoption of new mobility apps as they get launched.
Your mobility apps will be fully integrated with your existing JD Edwards backend. We, at TCS, will ensure that your mobile presence looks and behaves the way your users are accustomed to from their computers.
The TCS Advantage
- The JD Edwards Center of Excellence: In-depth knowledge of JD Edwards ERP functionality and tools, supporting a deep talent pool of JD Edwards consultants and solution architects in North America, Asia-Pacific and EMEA
- The TCS Mobility Lab: A proving ground for mobility—working constantly to prototype and develop real-world proofs of concept and live apps
- Proven Onsite-Offshore Delivery Model: Our international execution and delivery process, anchored by our Global Network Delivery ModelTM (GNDMTM) ensures smooth implementation and predictable results
- Experience: We have implemented JD Edwards EnterpriseOne solutions for Fortune 500 companies worldwide, across industries
- Innovation: TCS is dedicated to continued innovation with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne in its JD Edwards Center of Excellence. Driven by innovation, TCS’ Mobility Lab explores, tests and develops better ways to reach and satisfy mobile users.