In the recent SAPPHIRE NOW + ASUG Annual Conference, TCS was honored with two SAP Pinnacle Awards: ‘Run SAP Partner of the Year’ and the inaugural ’SAP Customers' Choice Award’. This year’s principal theme of SAPPHIRE NOW was focused on moving customers from ‘run better’ to ‘run simple’.
TCS’ SAP experts co-presented with customers CISCO, Eli Lilly, Kingfisher and Lexmark to share how their solutions brought new capabilities and efficiencies to their businesses:
- Mohamed El Fanichi, Head of Think, Kingfisher and Madhumita Dasgupta, Global SAP Delivery and Presales Head for CPG and Retail, TCS, shared how they implemented SAP HANA to establish unified reporting and customized dashboards to track hundreds of KPIs across European operations. Read more on big data for retailers on Madhumita’s recent blog articles.
- Jeffery West, Business Process Architect, Eli Lilly and Bhargava Vangapally, Consulting Partner, TCS presented Eli Lilly’s multiyear roadmaps to rollout a global serialization solution to enhance product safety, enabled by ERP, warehouse management and packaging software from SAP.
- Senthil Sivaji, Program Manager, Cisco and Ramachandran Subbiah, BI Program Manager, TCS, explained how to leverage SAP HANA to provide time-critical insights to sales on opportunities, forecasting, bookings, and growth.
- Dean Smith, Global Strategic Industries, SAP Retail and Mohan Krishnan, Consultant, TCS SAP Retail Center of Excellence presented TCS Optumera, a comprehensive pricing solution to manage large volumes of data and provide pricing intelligence and competitive strategies to improve profitability.
- Harsh Nayak, Run SAP Program Manager, TCS, explained how Lexmark is moving its BW solution to the SAP HANA platform as part of an initiative to move key solutions and infrastructure to the cloud.
- Fabia Bourda, Lead, HR Strategy, Transformation Practice, TCS led a micro-forum discussion on how companies can use systems to improve operational workforce productivity and reduce HR delivery costs.
- Sudheer Shankar, SAP HANA-Business Analytics Solution Architect, TCS discussed how energy company AGL implemented the SAP HANA platform to make better use of its meter data.
- Shreekant Shiralkar, Lead, SAP HANA Center of Excellence, TCS demonstrated TCS’ Supply Chain Management Disruption Analytics solution, based on SAP HANA.
- Sandeep Shah, Client Partner, Transformation Practice, TCS led a micro-forum discussion on the latest innovations to increase automation and efficiency across procurement processes.