Organizations need agile Business Process Management (BPM) solutions so that business processes can be easily altered to meet changing regulatory requirements. Without a comprehensive framework and accelerators, modeling and implementing business process applications in SAP BPM can incur substantial time and costs. If an organization’s business process data is distributed across SAP, non-SAP and legacy applications, it can be time-consuming to integrate all of them with SAP BPM. As a result, there is a need for a framework that can rapidly model, integrate, implement, monitor and optimize business processes in SAP BPM.
Our Solution | Benefits | The TCS Advantage
Our Accelerated SAP BPM Framework allows rapid modeling, executing and monitoring of custom process applications in SAP BPM. It is an agile solution that helps you reduce operational costs and meet compliance requirements by tracking business processes and continuously optimizing them in SAP BPM. The framework provides process visibility into the SAP BPM application by tracking, perceiving, presenting and processing events; alerts and notifications are broadcast by processes in the application. Our pre-designed framework offers templates for SAP BPM across all types of industries, incorporating global BPM best practices. It also serves as a platform for demo and prototype solutions, enabling you to visualize a solution before starting development.
- Process optimization: Provides a unified view of organizational processes, along with the capability to optimize them
- Increased competitiveness: Helps create efficient and responsive processes that can be quickly aligned with changing business needs, enabling greater responsiveness to industry trends
- Minimized risk: Effectively tracks business processes to help build predictive process models that identify and minimize risk
- Cost savings: Drives cost savings via an overall reduction in effort and implementation cycle times of SAP BPM while meeting high quality standards and following global industry best practices
- Improved efficiency: Provides greater efficiency with control over, and visibility into, business operations and reduced implementation cycle times
- Enhanced process development: Test scripts, strategy documents, and super-user training materials are incorporated into the solution package
- Increased profitability: Helps analyze business process performance and identify improvement opportunities
The TCS Advantage
TCS has strong domain understanding of BPM and extensive experience in SAP BPM engagements. We also have in-depth knowledge in designing and implementing transformational BPM measures. Our Accelerated SAP BPM Framework is a pre-designed, agile BPM solution that supports enterprise-wide deployment. After a business consulting exercise, we can help you choose an SAP BPM configuration best suited for your organization. Our SAP BPM services are backed by:
- Accelerators: These include questionnaires, checklists, templates, best practices, and SAP BPM-specific blueprinting, designing, and configuration templates, enabling us to gather information, map requirements, address strategy, verify data, and streamline
- SAP BPM Center of Excellence (CoE): We have a dedicated CoE that deals with SAP BPM usage and knowledge sharing, and which tracks trends in this area
- Model-based development: We model processes and integration flows using the Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) standard
- Framework knowledge repository: Our architecture guide follows industry best practices for data security and integration, providing assets including a configuration and strategy guide, a technical and physical architecture guide, and super-user training materials