Our Solution | Benefits | TCS Advantage | Download Brochure
TCS Accelerated SAP EWM solution enables effective warehouse management through optimized implementation and rollout. This cost-effective, adoptable solution modernizes warehouse management for both inbound and outbound movement. It includes over 40 comprehensive EWM scenarios that address replenishment, ad-hoc movement, posting change notices, purchase to sales, stock transfers, returns processing and physical inventory for varied combinations of batch, wave, labeling, handling unit, serialization, packing, scrap posting and more.
The solution harmonizes warehouse management and addresses business and technology challenges to help realize maximum value from a SAP EWM implementation/rollout. The component based offering enables organizations to:
- Reduce implementation/rollout time and cost
- Enhance warehouse efficiency
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- Increase competitiveness
- Improve employee satisfaction
TCS partners with SAP to help organizations achieve greater business agility and operational excellence. The strategic partnership spans all business relationship facets including supplier, customer and co-innovation partner for go-to-market initiatives. TCS is uniquely qualified to deliver SAP EWM capabilities that include the following:
- Strong execution capabilities combined with deep business process expertise and leading-edge technologies to deliver a demonstrable offering with 46 business scenarios ready to facilitate rapid deployment.
- Multiple prototype options for both SAP Supply Chain Management as well as SAP EWM systems to comprehensively address business needs.
- Reusable kit that leverages our skills to deliver mature, ready to use business blueprints, process diagrams, configuration specifications, test plans and so on.