TCS leverages Adobe’s Digital Marketing Cloud solution to help enterprises drive the digital transformation of their marketing functions to realize higher return on marketing investments (ROMI) through reduced time to market, superior customer engagement, and increased brand loyalty.
Our Solution | Benefits | Advantage
Key aspects of TCS' Adobe Digital Marketing Cloud offering include:
- End-to-end services across the entire content management lifecycle, including domain consultation, product selection, implementation health checks, upgrades, and migration from other CMS platforms
- Infrastructure to facilitate the digital transformation of legacy systems, using AEM
- WCxM as a service, covering strategy, consulting, design, rollout, testing, migration, maintenance, content services and 24x7 monitoring of content and marketing operations
- A consolidated CMS platform and integrating it with related internal and external systems
TCS' Adobe Digital Marketing Cloud solution helps companies reap the following benefits:
- Generate higher ROI by delivering a personalized and consistent user experience across all channels
- Effectively execute relevant and personalized outreach campaigns for existing and prospective customers using data analytics
- Boost brand loyalty through increased mindshare and conversions
- Reduce operating costs by 15 to 20 percent through consolidation of disparate on-premise CMS
- Realize substantial savings on licensing and upgrade costs
- Leverage the cloud setup to increase flexibility to scale up or down based on dynamic business
- Allow business users to capitalize on a single authoring interface
- Ensure faster campaign execution with consistent and integrated content management processes
The TCS Advantage
By partnering with us, you can leverage the following differentiators:
- Strategic partnership with Adobe: As one of Adobe’s key strategic allies since 2008, we have
helped brands successfully adopt Adobe’s integrated digital marketing technologies.
- Domain expertise: TCS is one of the first technology System Integrators to implement Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.0 on Amazon Web Service (AWS). TCS was also awarded for its
expertise in the digital domain at the 2015 Adobe Digital Marketing Summit.
- Turnkey assets: TCS’ dedicated CoE offers best practices and implementation roadmaps relating to the AEM product suite, as well as relevant coding standards and checklists.
- Accelerators: Our Adobe Digital Marketing Cloud offering is underpinned by a set of proprietary
accelerators and frameworks that enable faster migration at reduced costs.